All the Years Combined - random, spontaneous GD thoughts

Holy shit I can’t believe they’re back!! Jazz is Dead is probably the GOAT cover band

27 yr anniversary of a very bad day for far too many people. Will never forget the phone call I got from a buddy that day. :cry:

5 Likes

Yours for $20K.

really enjoyed playing with this multi-track mixer for a few of the songs from the creamery

1 Like

fuck yes. Pigpen on the big screen. Copenhagen is one of my favorite shows of Europe '72

4 Likes

bummer about the lack of set3, but excited regardless!

2 Likes

How do we find out what theaters will be playing it?

I think they’ll announce that soon. Tickets release on the 23rd

What a lineup. Young Kimock, Bruce on Owsley Barrels. Weird time for the Dead, but Bobby was thriving and lived for the groove. Fucking magic was made. This was my childhood.

https://youtu.be/0LzX_tvOglM
https://youtu.be/XAzRUDCNTtA

2 Likes
1 Like

thought this article was petty cool for digging into the coined jams:

2 Likes

RIP in peace.

4 Likes

I guess I’ll go one more time

4 Likes

I’m sure Bob will be playing with some other iteration with a new name in 2024. Bill can’t drum anymore and Mickey’s brain is absolutely french toast at this point.

2 Likes

Bobby will keep playing with the wolf bros, and if bill can get healthy hopefully we’ll get more Billy and the kids shows.

2 Likes

not to be negative as fuck but this is going to be even more of a cash grab than the past summer tours have been, and that’s saying something

2 Likes

Found a lawn ticket from their first summer tour and it was $30. These mfs have become so greedy

2 Likes

right? I remember Nashville 2015 in an arena being pretty cheap as well. refuse to travel for them now because of how ludicrous the prices are

Ya I don’t mind catching them when they come through town but don’t care to follow them everywhere they go, or even drive out of state for a weekend run

1 Like

I would’ve liked to see them again but tix have been way too rich for my blood since like 2017