All the Years Combined - random, spontaneous GD thoughts

Relevant

Passed Out Wooks shared a post on Instagram: "". Follow their account to see 2338 posts.

Edit: IG links still don’t work right

4 Likes

After doing all 5 Fare Thee Well shows, I’ve been pissed at D&C the whole time. It was supposed to have been over then. And even with tickets costing an arm and a leg and bitching about how slow it is, I still did 17 D&C shows.

I’ll do one more. And as always, tickets are cheap on lot.

3 Likes

They weren’t lying. It was over once Phil left

2 Likes

That requires so much effort though

2 Likes

I would love for D&C to be a headliner at Bonnaroo this year though. they played in 2016 and 7 years is plenty for a roo headliner gap. would knock out my not wanting to travel for them but still seeing them since my crew is locked in for roo 23

If they book Tulsa or OKC I might go. re: ticket prices…

3 Likes

$38 with inflation. What a concert should cost, not $150

3 Likes

Inflate deez nutz

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

It’s a Dicks Picks 3 kind of day.

6 Likes

I can vividly remember the day that one came out. I went to the local record shop, Exclusive Co, bought it a played it at least 3 times that night, while hangin w/my roommates in our dorm suite. It was magical. May have been some electricity ingested that night as well.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I miss exclusive co. My brother used to live right near it and everytime I’d visit we would walk over there.

I remember when I’m did a mini set before the 11/5/11 show and a bunch of people just stole shit on the way out

I think I’m going to try for Gorge this time around. I’d love to go with my dad but I don’t think any other band that typical plays there besides the Dead would get him there.

Nice, nowhere near me so not tempted to spend probably $280 to not be on the lawn

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

glad you’re leaving right now.