2024/01/14 - The National - Richmond, VA

Honestly the more I think about it, that set looks like a nice manicott’ definitely better than buttered noodles. 1/13 looks buttered noodlesAF

1 Like

Wow, setlist looks fire

Made it through the 1st set, great setlist for my tastes but nothing noteworthy in the jams. Good request by Alyssa or whoever’s 100th show it was for that Crooked.

1 Like

Set l: Buttered Noodles*

Set II: Maybe Someday, Attachments > Hajimemashite, Staircase

*- Mad Love Tease

Wut

You’re smart

Buttered noodles are fine

1 Like

Attachments jam is sweet

Yes if I used my eyes and saw words on a screen with these song titles I would say hell yeah that LOOKS(JO) like a good first set. Now go use your ears…

Crooked and Attachments were good. Obviously I love Mad Love.

Sunday night they got tired. Standard of all standard jams. Buttered noodles.

2 covers all weekend and both are acceptable covers in my book. Huge win. Overall, a great start to 2024. Raleigh and Norfolk were both awesome!!

1 Like

I love Hey 19

Are we all in agreement that DBK is JOTY until further notice?

1 Like

6.8/10

1 Like

Triple wide maybe

Domino Theory is my favorite thing I heard all weekend

This is a really stupid stat but that was their 111th time playing that song and it was my 111th show.

I’m gonna have to play it back again

A stat that isn’t stupid. 23 states :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like
1 Like

That’s a cool stat don’t self stat shame

1 Like

This Staircase is kinda cool. Really great example of how BB’s texturing riffs can build a nice stew

1 Like

I remember seeing 40s at my 40th show. Now I’m at 42 states I think. ATU considers DC a state so it says 43. I still need to see shows in Alaska, North Dakota, Mississippi, Delaware, and West Virginia. They have yet to play Hawaii, South Dakota, and Wyoming.

1 Like