2022 JOTY Discussion

Still can’t get enough of this jam. Definitely my favorite thing from Colorado. It’s just got it going on in my opinion! I’ve listened to it so many times and I’m still digging it so it’s definitely passing the replayability test.

6/16 Dillon Plunger for JOTY I’ve seen out of four shows lol.

1 Like

Is this 7.8 Wappy the best Wappy in a few years?

1 Like

I’d say yes

1 Like

I haven’t listened yet but is it better than 8/29/19 Wappy?

Not familiar

I think so. When was the last great one before this one? Only one that really sticks out is the 9/26/15 wappy but I’m sure I’m missing some

@bluish mentioned this one the other day when I was commenting on Wappy’s being neutered. I probably should check it out since she and our favorite undeRAGER recommend it.

1 Like

Alright pretty good Wappy. Both have awesome bleeding returns into the composed section of the song. I like the uplifting bliss of the Baldwinsville one though. Safe to say though the NE got the last two great Wappys.

on the flip side I still need to check out the Wappy from last friday

2 Likes

I always fluff this one. I love when they milk the > into the end of Wappy. This recent one isn’t as good as 9/26/15 but I really do enjoy the extended return

1 Like

Listen to 9/26/15 bruh

1 Like

So good. Still can’t believe you did that run by yourself (or at least that’s what I remember) and we only hung for like .35678 seconds

2 Likes

Yeah…I used to like Umphreys. I think those are my only shows down south. I was definitely hanging out with Tynan for some of that run. I’ll get back down there for Squeaky Feet’s Savannah residency

1 Like

of course Tynan was there. He’s the reason why we met in the first place. Never forget you giving me and lana our first treehouse beer. It was warm but the Julius slapped that day.

Come back sooner than that dumb residency. Like the caverns for instance.

2 Likes

Pic of you at our first Savannah show

1 Like

Was just listening to 7/8 at work and was completely caught off-guard by a recent non-mailed-in Wappy! Will give it a few more listens, I’m guessing it doesn’t stand up to the other versions mentioned and that it stands out mostly for the fact that so many neutered versions have been played recently, but this is a good development nevertheless.

1 Like

IDK BRAH…I’ve listened to it like ten times and I can’t recall a better Wappy in the last five years. I listened to 8.29.19 too. That one is solid but I prefer the uplifting bliss shit that starts at 9:22 on this recent Wappy.

2 Likes

That was the precise moment I woke up and started paying attention.

2 Likes

I agree I can’t get enough of it. That soaring uplifting type jam near the end hits diffy dude

Diffy af fr fr on god no cap bussin

1 Like