You Got I, I Got You Virtual Tour

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Completely spaced that show was on last night. I had bday chats w/2 friends whose bdays fall on may 1st, and it completely slipped my mind. If anyone stumbles on a rip of that video, I’d love to check it out.

Tractorbeam
6-26-07
Video

https://mega.nz/folder/vF13nA6J#C634P77dOwRGdt_KVSRvbw

2 Likes

Holy shit…thanks!! :beers:

I am just the messenger but you are welcome.

PT to the rescue.

And someone posted a better quality version now: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4zxyxqf55m1bgsd/The_Disco_Biscuits_-2007-06-26-_Tractorbeam_Chameleon_Club.mp4/file

1 Like

Grabbed that one as well & it looks much better. Thanks again. :+1:

Loner Jams vol 1 fam. First Wednesday i’m tuning in for… no clue what this is and it’s sweet so far…

The Therapy fucking smokes, always loved this jam.

Hell yeah was just telling some peeps i try to listen to that one at least once a month if I remember.

One of my most cherished live music moments of all-time.

I’m not watching. Are we talking about that big therapy from a couple of years ago in wuster or whatever?

1 Like

yeah 10/27/17

That was fun, A little disjointed at times, but definitely the best Wednesday stream so far

1 Like

Agreed on both accounts. Hope they do it again soon.

Loner Jams vol 2! So far so good

Just tuned in during stranger things jam, fuckin right!

2 Likes

All these comps do is listen to the entire segments/sets these clips are from.

Hey all. I’ve heard about The Bort for years but never really checked it out, so howdy - cool place :beers: Anyway, I was scouring the web for this here 6/26/07 TBeam show. I have most of N20althea’s rips and a few of KetamineShelby’s. However, I’m looking for a potentially better quality rip of these fine shows, specifically of this TBeam one. After numerous attempts of trying to get this link to work, I had no success. I’m here hoping someone could provide a link for download of this better quality stream. Or any others if available. I’m a poor bastard. TIA <3 B4L

3 Likes

Welcome! I think I have that show in FLAC. Check your PM’s in a few minutes.

Welcome to the biscuits board

1 Like