You Got I, I Got You Virtual Tour

So not technically this tour… but I don’t think I ever listened to the show being streamed tonight. The setlist is right up my alley.

Went the night before in Boston and that show was pretty meh save for the set 1 ending Cat. Set 2 I think was decent but all in all not a good show.

Watching 12/30/01 tonight. Only through the first set, but serious :fire: so far. Floes > Sound One > Floes is money.

Put the cake in the trunk. Everyone get down

Jam out of Triumph was super jank

Edit : this 2nd set is pretty much bananas. Great show. Loving these webcasts

I can’t wait for these 2 shows this weekend. The Langerado show is a great long one setter with a fun Buddha and of the finer I-man’s of the year bookending a terrific Cyclone. The jam into LH if fun as well.

But the real party is the Starscape fest the next day for the June 24 '06 show. I was lucky enough to have gone and it was an UNTZ fest to be sure. Lots of DJ’s of course (meh) but MMW really tore up the stage earlier with a fine, fine set. It was a very dank day with thick heat after a day of rain and sweaty pits.

Now, this dark,trance,psychedelic jam Bisco at it’s finest. If someone tells you it’s overrated,kindly walk away smiling :slight_smile: It’s one of the year’s best in a spotty but much improving era for the band.

There are too many highlights to tell (like the opening Caterpillar!) and you kinda wanna go in to this show clean if you have never heard it or rarely. It’s all wonderful but, when they open the first few notes of Crix…know that you are about to witness history. Nearly an hour and a half of dirty,philthy, Philly madness. So damn good. No pauses the whole way 'till the encore.

I hope you all watch these and enjoy the hell out of them. I shared the cost of the whole Virtual Tour package of shows with a friend and so HD files and DVD-Rs will be/are floating around. So that doesn’t suck :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not sure if this is a Nugs SBD kosher posting site but if you want the boards lmk by email.

Much Love and Be Well…

3 Likes

Good to see ya back! Always seem to have some good comments & recommendations.

:beers:

:beers: :mushroom: back at ya friend.

2 Likes

Oh shit tpace is on the Bort?! I recognize your handle from Jammagic. I wish I still posting there more, I need to get my music back up online.

1 Like

I just finished watching the 5/27/05 stream rip this morning.

I can’t even imagine being there… a 150 capacity crowd all completely engaged. DAMN.

Looking forward to this weekend as well.

1 Like

Welcome back! I found that 6/24/06 show on an old comp and cannot wait to spin it.

OMG is anyone watching? Allen really is a robot with that script read intro LOL

1 Like

The Buddha was :fire: indeed

1 Like

OMG I forgot there used to be good I-Mans!!!

1 Like

Jammagic rules. Not surprised to see some of you guys on here, especially in this thread.

1 Like

Funny little thing to add here. I was going through some boxes in our basement, because why not use some of this downtime to do things I’ve been putting off for years? Opened an old box full of CDs I had burned & the very 1st spindle I happen look at had that aforementioned 6-26-07 show sitting right on top. Haha…haven’t opened that box for at least 8 years, probably much more.

So, I’ve def listened to it. Hoping that we don’t have anything going on that night & can tune into the video stream.

Did we have fun watching these '06 shows, family? It’s good to see everyone of you,I’m so lonely these days lol.
I was watching the virtual shows with my girlfriend,who’s strictly Dead/PH and doesn’t really like Bisco haha, that was tough. While I was shredding carpet like a madman.
Oh well, she does other things real well :fist:
Happy Sunday!!
be well.

1 Like

Hey dude did you say you were possibly going to have some of these streams ripped? That dude’s channel was taken down who had upped them all :cry:

Fuuuuck

I know. Super bummed. Hadn’t gotten around to watching 12/31/01 or 6/24/06 yet

Stream rip download links :point_up_2:

So ready to Tractorbeam tonight

2 Likes