Winterr 2020

Appreciate it! Would rather not rent a car if I don’t have to so would probably do LGA>train.
+1 hater of traffic

yea when i’ve done it i’ve taken the train and it’s pretty slick

I’d rather avoid divorce if I can

LGA is awful if you have a choice. Where are you staying? LGA would be the northernmost option so distance-wise, it’s the most convenient.

Going on a Biscuits run would be means for a divorce? Yikes.

2 Likes

Rumors of the shows this week potentially be cancelled/postponed due to brownie having a detached retina. :disappointed:

Wishing him the best…

Backup plan for Friday night, fam!

1 Like

For people with flights that’s pretty awesome.

Annnd it’s official, bummer.

RIPIP brownie.

Classic bisco

1 Like

Welp, glad I hadn’t gotten a Charlotte ticket yet.

LOL a lot more to it than that.

Going on a big vacation and getting back day before Cap starts among other things.

Bisco and UM the same weekend in NOLA? Might have to scope that out…

Welp, still going down to Baltimore tonight. Not very enthused but will still be fun seeing friends I guess.

That said - Philly 3-day pass has been purchased so at least I’m getting an extra show out of this debacle.

Come out and play!

Speculation on the reschedule dates?

Big gap between Philly and the Cap as well as Minneapolis and NoLa…

Star Kitchen is at Rockjavic, which is weekend between Philly/Cap. So not going to be anything that weekend.

In for the Caverns.

Cannot stop laughing about the Biscuits announcing the wrong on-sale time. Typical 'Scuits.

1 Like

Edit: Sold caverns 2 day

Grabbed Loge for Fri of Cap, Balcony for Sat and will just buy GA at the venue for Thu. Using my levels of exhaustion after each night to work my way back :grin:

Uhhhg time is going to crawl until March 12th. Was such a treat getting streams/boards on a daily/weekly basis.