Winterr 2020

N3 tractor is definitely Type Terje’d

They have done that theme before…i believe the first or 2nd tbeam show from the fall. That being said as a huge terje fan I can tell you it is not a terje song. The only terje they have done is strandbar and delorean dynamite.

I’m not as well versed on Terje. I’m basing my knowledge off of the PT thread talks about the TB jams. The N3 CHI TB jam is the same as the 11/15 and 11/20 and both of those are labeled as Terje on that thread.

Understandable. It has been pretty frustrating/amusing seeing how wrong they get the tracks wrong for the tbeam jams.

Anywho, my 2 cents are i would like to see them change setlist position and not repeat themes as often, but I do hope i get some fat tbeam jams at the cap in March.

What date is the real Terje TB jam?

I will go through boards and listen to all possible dates. I know the roxian theater one had terje and at the time PT couldn’t place delorean dynamite teases. Let me just finish some things up at work and I will report back.

Ok so here goes… I do not know what song the non terje “jam” is but it is so I will call it funky tbeam for now.

Funky tbeam: 11/16, 11/23, 12/13, 1/4
Terje covers: 11/15, 11/20, 12/31

FWIW the terje jam only includes one part of delorean dynamite (always first in the jam) whereas they play the full song of Strandbar. Feel free to correct the record over at PT as I don’t know my PW for that account.

Didn’t want to start a new thread…but caverns in May? Is this true?

We should probably start a spring thread. While i can’t comment on the entire list, I know from multiple sources that cap run is 100%. They haven’t been wrong before. Apparently all this info is from a leaked press release so i would be inclined to believe the caverns date as well.

PT says:

11/15/19 Abyss → TB Jam (Strandbar / Delorean Dynamite [Todd Terje]) → 42
11/16/19 Helix → TB Jam (Fly Away [Crackazat]) → Anthem
11/17/19 Clocks → TB Jam (White Rabbit [Solomun]) → Orch
11/20/19 Humu → TB Jam (Strandbar / Delorean Dynamite [Todd Terje]) → Electric Slinky
11/21/19 Cyclone → TB Jam (Jacques Your Body [Les Rythmes Digitales] + Alakazam [Justice]) → Ladies
11/22/19 Anthem → TB Jam (White Rabbit [Solomun]) → Orch

And then, in addition to those tracks, the 10/3/19 / 10/4/19 shows included Around the World [Daftpunk] and Hollaback Girl [Gwen Stefani], plus other shit not yet identified?

So is this the “funky tbeam” you listed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLYUObQR5Gk

Yea that’s it

1/15 - Ritz Raleigh NC
1/16 - Fillmore Charlotte NC
1/17 - Fillmore silver spring
1/18 - Fillmore silver spring
3/12 - Fillmore philly
3/13 - Fillmore philly
3/14 - Fillmore philly
3/26 - cap theatre
3/27 - cap theatre
3/28 - cap theatre
4/8 - Pageant St. Louis
4/9 - the Truman KC , MO
4/10 - Fillmore Minneapolis
4/11 - Fillmore Minneapolis
4/25 - Civic center NO, LA
4/26 - Civic center NO, LA
5/8 - mission ballroom Denver
5/9 - mission ballroom Denver
5/28 - Avondale brewery Birmingham
5/29 - caverns Pelham , TN
5/30 - caverns Pelham , TN
Electric forest
Camp Bisco

Hoping to make my first trip to the Cap! Potentially Minny and for sure Mission Ballroom. Caverns would be tight, but have my annual boiz golf trip with RobotMode.

If ya do the cap run lets kick it.

so WC in the fall then?

Absolutely! Is flying into LaGuaradia and driving to Port Chester the easiest?

So after relistening to the Chicago run all week my set ranks would be:
N2S2
N1S2 or N3S1 - Completely different style of sets. Huge yams vs unique segs and just smoothAF playing aside from little betty oops
N2S1
N3S2
N1S1

Depends on what you wanna do in PC, but the train to PC might be easier from la guardia/JFK and then just walk/uber to venue from hotel. If you want to have a car depending on flights/$ Might be easier flying into Stewart international. Longer drive mileage but way less traffic.

Edit: this advice is coming from someone who absolutely detests traffic.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Silver Spring next week.

I’m bummed there’s almost no way I can make the Cap work. Quiet heartbreaking. A 50-50 shot I can make it to Philly. TWT.

But either way… Silver Spring next week! Bombs!

To paraphrase somebody I know… “Can’t nake the cap? Or just won’t?”