Winter Tour 2023

Any rumors? Or ideas where they will be playing?

I’m guessing Texas, South Florida, and Southwest will be getting shows.

My money is there’ll at least be a small run in the SE coinciding with the NYE shows. But, isn’t there a lot of chatter about a hiatus?

Madison this winter seems very likely.

7 Likes

There’s UMbowl and NYE and that’s it.

You haven’t heard about the impending hiatus?

1 Like

This is the correct answer

1 Like

no January or February shows?

NICE ? MARK IN THE TITLE OP

I’m not saying that, I was commenting on @SchladopianFir saying there would be a small SE run leading to ATL. That’s not happening.

I am sure there will be a ‘23 winter tour.

1 Like

gotchya gotchya. missed that post.

I’M HOPING FOR LOUSIVILLE X 2. AUSTIN X 2. VEGAS X 2.

I think I’m in for the next Louisville shows. Fun city, gotta get back to KY

1 Like

I DONT THINK THEY’VE PLAYED THE PALACE YET MIGHT BE TOO BIG FOR THEM AT 2800 BUT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO SEE THEM.

They played there with Tribe, that venue is nice to look at but sucks ass otherwise.

1 Like

Word I don’t think I’ve been there. I saw Who’s Bad! one time in Louisville but that must have been the Mercury which was like their House of Blues iirc. Looks like it’s 900 capacity.

Let’s get a Midwest run of shows, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Fargo and of course most importantly Omaha.

4 Likes

Milwaukee is going to get skipped until fall I bet, I want another Halloween run at the riverside. Since my NYE begging hasn’t worked the last 5-6 years.

4 Likes

Halloween at the Riverside should be an annual tradition….however this year I’ll be in DC at a Bar Mitzvah so it’s definitely going to be in MKE

3 Likes

I don’t think they are doing Halloween this year. Pretty sure those UMbowl dates were the last ones to be announced this year?

But I agree about Halloween and riverside.

4 Likes

Next show is 100. Would love a Louisville or Madison/Milwaukee show. Also would consider a NE run to hang with some of the turds on here

6 Likes