Winter Tour 2023

1 Like

Ah yeah forgot about that. Phew

Asheville seems well positioned to happen on the usual February weekend. At least, I’ll be disappointed if it doesn’t.

It’s been four and a half years. Crazy

Come crash at our place when, not if, y’all come to Madison

1 Like

Yes sir!

1 Like

Ew, just noticed that Jam Cruise is right in the middle of prime winter tour time Feb 6-12. Hope this doesn’t affect things too much :frowning:

Any rumors on northeast yet? I have a climbing trip booked january 18-28 and I’m assuming I’m gonna likely miss northeast dates

I hope they play Texas in January. Perfect time to be down there. It might be cold for like two weeks but we are talking 40s not 30s or below.

Gonna plan to hit one of the 2 day runs. Bort fam, which would be better? DC or MN?

1 Like

I’ll be at the DC shows!

And I assume that blurry line between vegas and bend is a TBA show?

2 Likes

Damn, I knew it. Gonna be in Mexico during the cap run. It’s gonna be at least 2.5 years between shows by the time I see the boys again. Wild.

1 Like

Probably. I’d guess a sunday show following vegas, so could be anywhere in the general southwest/mtn west; Phoenix, SLC, Boise. Not really aware of any venues that would need to wait to announce though, so maybe it’s some kind of festival or ski mtn bullshit?

Doom flamingo opening lol

3 Likes

So happy they finally coming back to vegas!!! Anyone want to throw down for a bowling lane??

1 Like

These dates suck

1 Like

Let’s do DC and storm the capital between shows while eating cheesesteaks :us:

5 Likes

MN in early February is prime ski season. Easy decision.

Bring a parka

3 Likes

No leg of this tour is that appealing to travel to

I’ll be at the Madison and Minneapolis shows, Aspen too most likely.

4 Likes