What's Up with Nugs.net?

Damn that must be the Mulberry Mountain package

Donā€™t kink shame. Some people are into that sort of thing.

1 Like

^^ Found the cuck

4 Likes

You pay me 10K my wife is yours for the night.

Shit, coverā€™s blown!

Is that a KB quote?

2 Likes

Anybody use the Archive iOS app? Iā€™ve been using Relisten app a good bit, and it works pretty well, but it always loses what you were listening to when you close the app. Wondering if Archive has some better code.

$30 for a year subscription until 11/8ā€¦

3 Likes

Righteous. I canceled Nugs about 6 months ago, but this will definitely make me resubscribe.

2 Likes

same

1 Like

Me 3

1 Like

Just signed up for the first time in like 7 years. Alright, whos got some flame bisco shows for me to dive in?

2 Likes

Iā€™d been meaning to cancel Nugs next week but can justify keeping it for another year at that rate.

Anybody get this to work? I remember last time they offered this I had issues. At first it looked like it was gonna work, then I got a processing error. Now Iā€™m logged in and the offers on My Subscription page shows $12/month. Maybe I just need to use a new email address.

I havenā€™t paid for nugs since August and my account still works.

1 Like

I used my old login and it worked. Did you click the link posted here? It should bring you to a create account or login page. Just login and it should work.

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t know why itā€™s being weird. I remember last time this promo rolled around I had issues too. Must be user errorā€¦

Edit: tried again on a new browser and cleared my cache just in case. Got it to work. Thanks all!

1 Like

If I try to cancel my monthly plan for the annual, I assume I wonā€™t lose any of my playlists, right? Can anyone confirm? May seem like an obvious question, but you never know with Nugsā€¦

I just got a new subscription and my old playlists are still there.

Boom, thanks.