What's Up with Nugs.net?

Yes, same issue today.

The most annoying thing for me is when Iā€™m searching for a show within a certain year, after selecting a show to listen or see what the set list looks like, when you hit the back button to go back to the show list, it takes you back to Dec. 31 of that year. UGH!! Annoying, especially if you looking for shows earlier in that year. Have to scroll all the way back down. Makes no sense at all.

In general though (not during COVID and lack of shows), Nugs is a no brainer for me every year. I will say this. When I am up for renewal next year, Iā€™m asking for a significant discount, as Iā€™ve been a full price paying customer for years. We are getting like 1% of the new content we used to get with the service. No way Iā€™m paying anywhere near full price again.

1 Like

That exact same thing happens to me except it wont load more than the first batch of shows. So after backing out of a show I have to back out again, re-select the year and then Iā€™ll be able to scroll through the entire year.

2 Likes

Yes that is so fucking annoying. If I try flip it to list it from Jan-Dec, all the dates go OoO or I can only see up a quarter of the shows from that year. Only way to browse through an entire year is to go from Dec-Jan. Itā€™s worse for pre-2010 shows. Those are just generally OoO. Fucking trash app.

3 Likes

1 Like

Someone alert UM (or team DB) to the above possibility !

Will build for slice of :pie:

Supply / Demand

Iā€™ve been locked into the 9.99 a month deal since this site was the UMLive streaming service pre nugs app.

Am I really high or is there no longer an option on the app to sort by year?

Edit: at least for UM. Billy @stringz can be sorted by year

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TItmXT8DkM

1 Like

You just gotta scroll all the way down to the bottom of the artist page

edit: wtf itā€™s gone. I did it earlier todayā€¦ Fuckin nugs sucks

1 Like

New update is hot garbage.

The fact they donā€™t have a recently played section is so damn frustrating. The nugs UI makes me want to go back to my days of downloading SBDs and using Google Music. Not sure what it was, but I was a tDB encyclopedia with that interface.

1 Like

Worst interface on the planet and it somehow keeps getting worse.

I agree. The interface for an Iphone is garbage, but I do think the app in general was a great idea. Iā€™m still waiting for Umph to put up those wrapped in the round showsā€¦

At this point, I donā€™t think theyā€™re ever going to be added. The Drive-Inn shows are up, so it doesnā€™t seem as if thereā€™s an overall delay. Wonder if thatā€™s going to end up as a live-only type thing. Would suck, because I definitely want to give those a re-listen.

Of course the better shows of the run donā€™t get added.

1 Like

Yeah, not shocked in the slightest.

1 Like

KB is putting those shows in his backpocket for a future bundle/VIP incentive

1 Like

He will even let you sleep with his wife for a small fee.

They still havenā€™t added the 2018 St. Paul Vip set to nugs or allthings. Iā€™ve been bitching about that one for almost two years.