What's Up with Nugs.net?

$30 for a year subscription until 11/8…

3 Likes

Righteous. I canceled Nugs about 6 months ago, but this will definitely make me resubscribe.

2 Likes

same

1 Like

Me 3

1 Like

Just signed up for the first time in like 7 years. Alright, whos got some flame bisco shows for me to dive in?

2 Likes

I’d been meaning to cancel Nugs next week but can justify keeping it for another year at that rate.

Anybody get this to work? I remember last time they offered this I had issues. At first it looked like it was gonna work, then I got a processing error. Now I’m logged in and the offers on My Subscription page shows $12/month. Maybe I just need to use a new email address.

I haven’t paid for nugs since August and my account still works.

1 Like

I used my old login and it worked. Did you click the link posted here? It should bring you to a create account or login page. Just login and it should work.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know why it’s being weird. I remember last time this promo rolled around I had issues too. Must be user error…

Edit: tried again on a new browser and cleared my cache just in case. Got it to work. Thanks all!

1 Like

If I try to cancel my monthly plan for the annual, I assume I won’t lose any of my playlists, right? Can anyone confirm? May seem like an obvious question, but you never know with Nugs…

I just got a new subscription and my old playlists are still there.

Boom, thanks.

I’m back, brahs. Might have to delete all my posts from the “I don’t listen to jambands” thread because of this.

3 Likes

Which group are you kicking things off with?

Twiddle

Best band on there, no contest.

Nothing yet, might jump on the UM best of 2019 list after the call I’m on wraps up.

JK, jumping in on the one All Them Witches show that’s on here.

I cancelled my subscription to resign up for the $30/year promotion when it was posted in here a couple weeks ago and now I’m getting a message saying my subscription ended on the 8th, did I just give nugs an extra 30 bucks for nothing? Anyone else having a similar issue?