Welcome Everyone!

This was not an unwelcome email

2 Likes

Now itā€™s starting to feel like home!

This is looking great. Thanks root!

Is there a reason why the system is automatically removing the quotes from replies? I just tried quoting someone and it was automatically edited out: 2019/12/31 - The Fillmore - Denver, CO

If you quote an entire post it automatically removes itā€¦ very strange. If you quote partial it will let you.

only if its a quote from a post that is directly above you.

Word thanks @UMFree thatā€™s exactly what is going onā€¦ seems like a weird setting to have enabled but whatever

Discourse doesnā€™t like the way we Bort, but Iā€™m here to tell Discourse that I donā€™t like the way it msgboardā€™s. Tellin us we canā€™t post quotes from above us and we gotta post in complete sentences an shit. What is this? A Celine Dion board??

Now this is looking like the bort I love again. Glad itā€™s back.

:metal:

1 Like

I wondered why one of my quoted posts was automatically edited. Also, do you all like the ability to see peopleā€™s edits (yellow pencil icon)? Iā€™ve found it amusing.

Haha yeah Iā€™d support scrapping the ability to view editsā€¦

alright, editing views should be gone now, and i changed a bunch of quote settings so if yall dont like it donā€™t blame me!

1 Like

sweet. Although, I did find it pretty hilarious to be able to see peopleā€™s edits like that.

Also, I hope no one takes my bitching seriously. Only about 30% of what I say on this board should be taken seriously. And thatā€™s a generous percentage.

Thanks as always, root!

Click on your avatar > click on your username > Preferences > Interface > Theme: Dark

Sexy.

Also, you can change your default homepage from categories to latest, or another view if youā€™d like.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, man!! Thanks!

I had tried to find a way to do that, but hadnā€™t found it in that spot yet.

So much better. :facepunch: :beers:

Dark mode everything ftw

Can we remove the three consecutive replies limit?

Is there a way to stop getting emails for new replies? I swear Iā€™m not hitting anything different.

Nevermind I figured it out.

1 Like