Weird Personal UM Stats

I got #5, Groove Holmes, and In Violation of Yes at my second show. Dear Lord and Pork Chop Pie and Lounge Nopener at my third show.

3 Likes

Ts & Ps, can’t believe you went to another show after that.

I don’t even hate Seger but I do hate that song. I’ll fuck with Night Moves all day.

1 Like

I’ve seen two double encores. Don’t know how many there have been.

I saw 8-9 Night Nurse’s played at one point

1 Like

Honestly I can’t even remember seeing one on a setlist. There can’t be that many.

This is fun, lol. Seen em at 55 different venues.

1 Like

Hauntlanta one of them?

Pdx in 09 or 11 had a double encore. That’s the only one I can think of

chart

Mostly SE for me

I posted all my best weird stats on the old bort, so I tried to find some new ones:

• Wappy is tied with two other songs for my third most seen, at 25 plays. Nearly half (12) have been on Fridays.
  • I’ve seen Bridgless 19 times, and somehow 12/28/18 was the only one on a Friday.
  • I’ve seen UM on every day of the week and every month of the year. Lowest day is Tuesday (4 shows) and month is May (1 show).
  • I’ve now found three songs which I have each seen only twice, and each play was within the same year. Additionally, they all had just one other play at a show I wan’t at in between. Passing (3/5/10, 8/14/10), The Fuzz (7/1/11 and 10/26/11), and Space Funk (4/15/13 and 6/22/13).
  • In addition to the three songs above, some songs I’ve seen multiple times, but none since after 2014 (roughly my last 50 shows): Roulette, Front Porch, GITV, Mullet, 13 Days, Haunt, Words, Visions, Kat’s Tune, Orfeo, Search 4, Bad Poker, The Pequod, Dear Lord, Turn & Dub, Wellwishers, and Bad Poker.
  • Speaking of Bad Poker, the four times I’ve seen it included 3 versions in a row, and 4 of 5 in a row (12/29/10, 2/17/11, 12/30/12, 8/28/13).
2 Likes

11/9/05 and the last night of the 2016 First Ave run.

Plus the UK.

MW boi

2 Likes

Was supposed to cross CA off the list a few months ago until @gatroe stopped the wheels from spinning :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve seen Headphones and Snowcones 4 times.

1 Like

What’s up with IL being that brighter color?

the more shows youve seen there, the lighter it gets. So hes seen a fuck ton of IL shows

1 Like

I’ve spent so much money on seeing this silly band

1 Like

Ugh, moving to Nashville is gonna make that tougher. Can’t believe i’ve never been to New Orleans. I did see Foo Fighters in Bosier City so at least i’ve crossed that state off for shows in general.