Weird Personal UM Stats

I saw every Red Tape in 2018-2019 I believe

• I’ve seen the last three 1,000 Places to See Before You Die (only been played 7 times total).
  • Saw every Front Porch that was played in 2018. Seen it 6 times total.
  • Been chasing The Crooked One for 14 years.

Need to hit AR and LA

That’s wild about Andy’s Last Beer. 78 shows and it’s tied for my most heard song.

1 Like

Never seen UM without traveling at least 5 hours by car or equivalent flight.

This doesn’t make sense. Screenshot most seen please.

Keepin’ it tri-state babay.

2 Likes

Catch you at the next Nola show brother

1 Like

That’s pretty wild. I’ve seen Andy’s at a shade under 10% of shows, you are sitting at a whopping 23%. I would even guess you’re the only person on the whole bort with ALB as your top tune.

2 Likes

While I’ve never seen UM play ALB, I have seen Jake sit-in with Earphorik for an ALB cover.

1 Like

That kind of blows my mind. I wouldn’t be mad at that stat.

Nice looking map

1 Like

Over 30% of my shows have had a Puppet String. And since most of my UM shows have been 2-4 day runs, that’s nearly every run I’ve attended that has had a Puppet String.

Nice spread there bud

2 Likes

Jajunk and Triple Wide are still my top two at 33% and 31% respectively. Though I haven’t seen as many shows as a lot of folks here.

I’ve seen Dear Lord and Attachments an equal number of times.

1 Like

got into UM while living in pittsburgh, moved back to philly for 5 years post college, moved to chicago for a year, then been in portland for the last 11

The Linear is my second most seen at 22/96, other than that pretty standardtown. I got #5, The Haunt, and Kimble at my first show.

I went on a run of catching 3 out of the 4 Hollywood Nights played and 4 total. Fuckin Seger.