umBOWL IX

No. I might as well write you a heartfelt, albeit fucked up, PM.

3 Likes

Wow. Super unexpected.

1 Like

Raw stewage was great! Can’t say I’d ever want to catch a CYOA ever again. Band choice set was laughably bad. My lord

1 Like

I never wear ties. Fuck em. The last three times I did was a wedding May this year, june 2017 cause I was best man, and my wedding in 2016. Ties are dumb

The worst fashion invention of all time

1 Like

That raw stewage set was one of the best umphrey’s sets I’ve ever seen

11 Likes

No one:

Me today: Kielbasa sausageeee

4 Likes

Let’s get it oooooon

TYSVM - what a great time. Fantastic seeing you! Lovely crew last night

3 Likes

That shit was so good. So glad they are regularly playing good shows in Chi again

3 Likes

Great to see @GizaButler and @gatroe again, nice meeting @snuckaskitchen and @wiscomtonslacker as well.

All in all a great weekend. There were plenty of massive highlights and some real cringe as well (dub Darth Vader yikes)

6 Likes

Very nice to meet ya, sir! Fun group to watch the show with last night

4 Likes

4 Likes

That was a fucking blast

2 Likes

N2 is up on Nugs.

1 Like

How is the Kia holding up?

5 Likes

Hahaha Kia is safe it stayed in Wauwatosa, my brother drove us down there

Shoutout to the front desk worker at Super 8 Wyndham, dude refunded us in full. There was seismic level activity coming from the room next to us. Rap music turned up to 11 and people yelling until 3 AM, pretty sure the police showed up

4 Likes

Damn you were staying next door to the snapfam? Why didn’t you say hi

5 Likes

Did y’all get to the ice cold fatties before Chicago’s finest shut down the fun? I did, it was a nice cherry on top to end an epic night.

Forgot to mention someone from my Airbnb came home dying laughing at the QR code they scanned from the show Saturday night @GizaButler

12 Likes