UM "You Pick 2" Tier List

But that one goes up to 11

2 Likes

I kind of hate how Lego’d together the song is

4 Likes

Yeeeeep

My picks spelled @ass

Reso is a very easy S for me

I started there, but it gets a downgrade for getting Norwegian Wood’ed too many times.

2 Likes

I’ve been going through the Outstanding Versions lately, and the great ones are really great. I’m still a youngin fan, and the novelty of old covers hasn’t worn thin on me, with the exception of Dr. Feelgood.

1 Like

What’s your favorite Reso?

Off the top of my head, these are my favorite I saw live.

February 2010 was the GOAT for that song IMO. The whole 2.3.2010 show is often overlooked but was one of the better ones on that winter tour.

Truthfully, my fave isn’t on the list. 9/18/09. I love the 2nd jam, and the Front Porch it’s riding with. 8/23/13 and 7/11/09 are pretty fun too.

1 Like

12/29/11 is a fun one.

3 Likes

That’s the best one I’ve seen

1 Like

The Salt Lake City '17 Reso is pretty awesome if you want to discuss relatively more recent ones.

3 Likes

I was there brah. Going to queue that up now I guess cause I don’t recall any highlights from that run.

12/29/11 or 8/23/13 are the best reso I’ve seen live

3 Likes

The Reso is pretty underrated

1 Like

Gonna listen to this now

1 Like

What did you think? I got lost in the second jam and then just let Glory keep playing. Reminds me of how I keep listening to Glory after the Kettlehouse Bridgeless. Just let it ride brah.

3 Likes

That slight Tool-ish noodling into Glory was a nice chef’s kiss after that 2nd jam. I’m a big sucker for the bassline that begins that 2nd jam too.

2 Likes

Attendance bias, but 11/5/10 is one I come back to somewhat frequently

1 Like

1/27/11 Reso is one of the best set ending jams I’ve seen. Lounge jams FTW with a monster peak at the end

3 Likes