Song: Q-Bert
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Push the Pig is close to S for me. I love the composition and it was one of the first songs I really got into when I first started listening to UM (2011 all good being the prime example) but the jams aren’t really diverse enough anymore. May get a good one from time to time, but you also have a high probability of getting xxplosive’d

Bunch of B’s for me

Heard Push the Pig at one of my first multi-night runs and had that guitar riff from right after the chorus stuck in my head for weeks. Didn’t remember what song it was from (and at one point started to doubt it was an UM song). I couldn’t find it on any of their studio stuff, and skimming through songs from the setlists from that run I managed to always skip over that section. That riff tortured me for weeks until I finally figured it out. Push the Pig still pisses me off to this day for that reason. Think I’d like it a lot more if it weren’t for that.

1 Like

Q*Bert is a nice little happy song.

3 Likes

Evidently Kris hates that one.

I’d give him a snoot or 3 if he would be willing to play it.

2 Likes

While we’re on Puppet String, 12/18/12 is a groovy piece of fun.

1 Like

Nye 2016 has a killer puppet

Song: Red Tape
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Song: Remind Me
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Song: Resolution
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Remind me is tough because I love the beginning lyric part and the jajunk stew it came from, but the metal circus part is just whatever to me

i love stomping around to that shit

S tiers all around

1 Like

True

2 Likes

Meh, gimmie a wizard any day of the week.

Or better yet, a jam

3 Likes

But thats not part of Remind Me.

1 Like