UM "You Pick 2" Tier List

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This Prowler fuckin rips

3 Likes

I don’t hate 40’s but I’m really tired of it and would be fine not hearing it for the next year or two lol.

7 Likes

Really dig this list. Only thing i disagree with is ALB. Love that song

You win cause you have forks in the F tier. How such a talented group of musicians could write that song is downright baffling to me. I’ve seen it open a 2nd set and I swear to fuckin all that is holy on earth if I ever see it open another one I’m DONE. Will walk out and never look back

1 Like

oh come on

I kinda want to keep this thread alive in a different context than it was previously. I like the tier list thing, but instead of people choosing 2 for each tier what do people think about just creating a poll and us voting on the tiers for all songs?

I’ve got a list of songs that I refined by 1) played at least 50 times and 2) was played at least once since 2020. I say we just go through alphabetically and vote.

2 Likes
Song: #5
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Song: 13 Days
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Song: 1348
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

I’ll do 3 polls at a time, they’re open for 1 week

2 Likes

I like this. At the end I’m going to need stats on stuff like what the most polarizing song was.

That was the plan. I’ll aggregate all the poll results and break it down by average rating across all songs, most popular, and most hated.

There’s also maybe a way to quantify who writes the best setlists on average

Song: 2nd Self
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Song: 2x2
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Song: 40’s Theme
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • F

0 voters

Changed my 2x2 to S tier, if that’s not S tier then only like 5 songs are S tier

If only 5 songs are S-tier, then 2x2 is still S-tier

1 Like

Can’t believe how mixed people are on 40s

It’s got almost everything I love about UM. Goofy, groovy, a little proggy, then the soaring BB solo that peaks with Jake. Yeah they kinda phone it in these days but that song is one of the main things that hooked me in the beginning.