UM Side Projects

I hope Jake doesn’t have Comcast as his provider, seeing that Mandolin is running the stream again.

15 Likes

The only UM NFT I would be interested in purchasing is a UM Rhino NFT.

1 Like

So that was about a three week turnaround from us making fun of NFTs to KB realizing he could make money off of dumb as shit wooks trying to buy an NFT. Simply amazing

lmfao fucking amazing

1 Like

Set lists are next

Now that you mention it, I’m shocked they don’t sell 6 vouchers for them at the merch booth before the show.

KB: “you are literally throwing money into the crowd every night!”

3 Likes

“Fans will be able to access The Boondock Build for free simply by logging in with a crypto wallet”

open up 'dem crypto wallets and custie up

My girlfriend is good at PS so she did it real quick and this is the convo that followed, hahaha.

12 Likes

damn, she really gets us.

5 Likes

Things KB can start charging for

• Plant Seed Lights Package - Two seats in the box with Ben and Chris

• Andy’s Last Beer Package - You can literally buy Andy his last beer for the night

• Gold Like Joel Tweets - NFT’s of each Joel tweet

• Hat on or Hat off package - You get to decide if Jake wears a hat for the show or not

1 Like
  • chubby or healthy bayliss? at this level you get to force feed brendan like a pig until he reaches your desired weight.
4 Likes

In my line of work ideas get shot down because they’re too complex. The best ideas are exciting yet simple. It reduces “friction.” This is an interesting idea with way too much friction.

New stuff from Kick the Cat and Doom Flamingo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbtI-bcPAyE&t=16s

If this hasn’t already been posted somewhere…

I really dig the new KTC album, listened to it on release day last week. Harebrained is probably my favorite track. I don’t really like doom flamingo so didn’t have much interest in listening to the new release.

any of yinz freaks doin’ the clothing optional fest that doom flamingo is playing at?

also, i’m confused.

then later,

then later,

so, MUST WEAR COSTUME or be nekkid.

masks are suggested … AND REQUIRED

this is not clear to me

1 Like

Skinful has always been pretty grassroots, but that is something