UM SF Warfield

Let’s fuckin go bitches :sailboat: :bridge_at_night: :city_sunset:

2 Likes

LFG!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah

2 Likes

Joey I’m trying to decided if I shoot for Tahoe>SF or LA>SD? Would love to back to the Warfield but also want to see the new venue in LA the Bellwether. Decisions decisions. Better let the “wife” know now!

2 Likes

Whenever I hear of the Warfield it brings me back to watching this all the time in middle/high school.

SiL lives in SF and we always try to visit her around Umph being in town. Unfortunately gonna miss it this year.

3 Likes

Can’t believe UM is FINALLY playing back in SF and I won’t be able to go. Been living in SF for 13 years and this is the first time UM has played in SF.

3 Likes

Funny, you just missed them! I think it was 2010 when I saw them there. Ironically, the show was moved from Warfield to Regency.

I was borderline blacked out from starting with bottomless mimosa brunch. Left my ticket in my room and had to buy another one to get in :see_no_evil:. Was in town with my wife and spent all day with her cousins in the city. I left them and went solo, had a blast at this show even though I was disappointed in the venue shift.

The Regency sucks shit compared to The Warfield.

2 Likes

I’m stoked to see them in SF at a classic theater. ShowCount - just come to SF. Would love to see ya. Tahoe/SF way more fam vs LA/SD beaches, nightlife and women… it’s up to you

1 Like

Phil n Phriends 4/16/99 Warfield SF

1 Like

We fucking shit up dudes?!! I’m tired

1 Like

Does anyone know if this venue runs hot or cold for general floor?

Yes

1 Like

It’s a tiered floor. The lower the tier, generally the more crowded and warm the venue will feel.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Warfield :100:

2 Likes

Show has been moved to the Regency Ballroom.

Wonder why?

But the Regency is slightly bigger than the Fillmore?