UM Posters Thread

From last weekend’s cancelled shows

Jesus. Who signs off on these?

2 Likes

I would never want it on my walls, but juiceboxhead kid is awesome.

2 Likes

Or maybe I just really like sandwiches, and that’s what’s doing it for me.

4 Likes

I like Bham one. Even though I have no idea whats going on there.

4 Likes

Same

+1 I like that kinda weird abstract poster (as long as it doesn’t look like was made by a child)

Is that hops I’m seeing at the top?

Yeah, the venue is a brewery

1 Like

15 Likes

I like the middle one

Idk if it’s been discussed, but looks like UM put up a bunch of really old posters for cheap recently. This one in particular took me forever to find (ended up getting it off etsy direct from the artist a few years ago.)

1 Like

New Haven one is pretty cool. The rest are pretty meh besides that VT one

They have the 2014 red rocks one up there but when I clicked on it it was sold out. Bummer, I love that design

2 Likes

dang

Lol. I can’t believe they still have the 09 First Ave poster in stock. It was already free with the three night pass and the whole band signed them in person. I didn’t care for the poster and left it at my parents house after the run. My mom found it and probably paid $150 to have it professionally framed and matted as a surprise not knowing I hated it. It’s in my attic currently.

2 Likes

Damn it I just saw the UMBowl poster and got sad about the potential for another crappy UMBowl poster this year

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very much so. She knew I appreciated the gesture. I just didn’t share the borts feelings.

1 Like

Reminds me that my aunt got me the valentine’s day run at Brooklyn Steel one as a partial wedding gift. We hung that out of respect lol