UM Posters Thread

I want to buy the poster for the Detroit shows this weekend. But damn the last couple weeks of prints really haven’t excited me much.

Status serigraph is my least favorite print maker by a wide margin.

1 Like

I actually really like that print, I think it’s the color scheme that is pleasing to me

They’re all the same. And they’re all bad

It’s always a hodgepodge of public domain images. I can make the same prints with what I learned in HS graphic design class 20 years ago.

“Look out Northfield! Mazza Art crushed tonight’s event poster for our show at MGM Northfield Park! LE 100, don’t miss out!”

UMPHREY’S McGFE

6 Likes

Can’t unsee

1 Like

That’s kinda fun. A lot of their prints lately have had some sort of creepy element to them though, which I don’t love.

lol Guess I don’t need any posters from this run

Honestly these have been terrible. Fingers crossed for a decent one for the Detroit shows.

I’d say were due for a good one

My favorite UM poster I have is a Conscious Alliance from Red Rocks 2017. Probably 2nd favorite is last years Red Rocks official. Basically I’m a fan of Pete Schaw.

+1. The 2017 Capitol Theater print I have is one of my favs.

Love the colors but that’s about it

Love the colors as well. Another weird evil theme though. Are #TheBoys in a dark place?

Shocking that they went motor theme again, but I don’t totally hate it. I like the colors, as other have said, and am luke warm on the content.

I’d prob buy it, if I were going…but then it would likely sit in my poster portfolio book with all the others that I’m reluctant to spend the money to frame properly.

UMPHREY’S MCGFE is cool. Other one is not good other than:

Love the colors

I won’t be buying that tonight.

Looks like something a 14 year old who can’t wait to buy a crotch rocket would have hanging in his room under his display of monster cans.

2 Likes