Tool

I feel like Tool just trolls their fans every once in a while. And that vinyl is one of them.

Tool. One of the best bands in the world with the absolute worst merch management. Its hilarious how bad their toolarmy shit was when the tour started last fall.

It’s always been bad

My niece is a big fan.

1 Like

Awesome!

My wife has been getting really into Tool (or I’ve stockholmed syndromed her with my music). She asks for the whole album of Lateralus on road trips and when she’s fiesty or angry she’ll ask me to put on the grudge so she can scream along with Maynard. It’s been pretty great!

My “wife” is OBSESSED with the song Pneuma. She goes nuts for it and sings every word and air drums. My heart melts every time.

2 Likes

Update: the “wife” and I are rescuing a dog soon and considering the name Pneuma for a girl

3 Likes

Hell yeah. My wife is super in tool lately, and it makes me happy

Why not hooker with a penis?

I like it, but we also named our pup after a Los Lobos album, so there’s that. His name was Tito, but neither of us loved that & we have friends w/a chihuahua named Tito, so Kiko was an easy transition.

The 1st thing that came to my mind with your dog name would be using the Seinfeld ‘hello Newman’ or the fist shake ‘Newman!’ when addressing the dog for various reasons. Obviously Pneuma instead of Newman. We’re huge dorks for that type of goofy shit.

Hah we love Seinfeld too and have already planned on making that joke

2 Likes

Maynard says he has lung damage from contracting COVID earlier in the year - https://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/10/09/maynard-james-keenan-covid-puscifer/5929660002/

Uggggggh

Fuck that.

I’m looking forward to the new Puscifer album though!

Posted one of her videos in Random…Not about UM

Cool read on the eve of Lateralus’s 20th.

I’ve got some mushrooms in the freezer, waiting for the right time. Maybe tomorrow’s the right time, on the anniversary of one of the greatest albums ever?

5 Likes

The greatest album ever

2 Likes

Always like reading Justin’s interviews. Good stuff

1 Like

Yeah, he definitely gives the most approachable and friendly interviews. I found his description of the Fibonacci sequence in Lateralus particularly interesting, since prior I had only head fan dissections of it.

I missed the date by a couple days but I’m currently doing my 20 year Lateralus anniversary listen. What a fucking masterpiece.

Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing, fam. :heart:

4 Likes