The song that did it or the one that you can't leave alone

Yes, also the GOAT Booth

2 Likes

08/16/03 will always be the ultimate Front Porch in my eyes. Great set.

3 Likes

Dang ANOTHER fucking show we’ve missed each other at. God damnit

And yea @Andrusy that is the GOAT baybeee

1 Like

Easily one of my top 5 jams seen. very blessed hearing this and Nashville RW in the same year. 2011 is the heat

3 Likes

My memory is a little hazy but I’m pretty sure they sold uncracked beers at this show. I have a vague recollection of buying a bunch at a time and stuffing them into my pockets. Glad I lived like 15 mins from the venue at the time, it was an easy enough commute

2 Likes

That whole run was good. Winston had the monster breathe and jammed divisions, charlotte had monster milk and hbb, Raleigh had front porch and booth. Richmond was a bit underwhelming but still fun. I have fond memories of that run

1 Like

Jammed with a friend with the 2011 SCamp Tape jam and I"m obsessed with it again. Good shit.

3 Likes

I say it all the time on this board, but 2/10/06. That august, FF, fancy>sludge>Great American>fancy just sold me immediately

2 Likes

Someone on old bort said that FF was “Explosions in the Umphrey’s Sky” and that set the hook in me DEEP

2 Likes

I still have no idea why me and my friends didn’t come up for this and the next night in Milwaukee. I’m pretty sure we had already confirmed going down for Canopy in April and Madison wasn’t any farther from us than Champaign. Dumb.

Yeah, that might have been me honestly. I always describe it as post rock umphreys and explosions is my favorite post rock band

2 Likes

Well I owe you like 50 beers

3 Likes

A hug at an umphreys show would suffice.

5 Likes

Super good time. Winston-Salem was a blast and deff underrated SE show.

1 Like

Bet

Game changer.

2 Likes