The Phish Quiz

@ApostropheTH You have your profile locked down, I can’t PM you the link.

I just sent out the link to all but ApostropheTH, let’s figure out to do it tonight or another time.

I’d prefer another night, if possible. But I don’t want to be the party pooper.

1 Like

JWelsh ruining the fun once ‘gain

It’s only worth doing this if the people who want to play can join. I’m down to push it out.

You have no room to talk…

So I take it you guys are all bailing? Lame. That is some serious 2014-2016 UM shit, right there. Ha, but yea, I will do it another night. Preferably not on a weekend, though.

1 Like

This quiz was designed for Zoom, or at least being done in a live environment. Posting in a thread (like sheep) won’t work. As I’ve mentioned, there’s audio questions and the need to “buzz” in, plus I can control google fingers with a timer.

I’m hosting a Squeaky Feet quiz tomorrow night at 10pm mountain time.

lol was being sarcastic

I can do it tomorrow night or friday

Ok, let’s make the call to officially push this back. When are you free?

Comparing Phish to Squeaky Feet :eye_roll:

Don’t think too much of it. The haters just hate Phish because they want them to break up so some of us are forced to care about inferior products some more. Classic little brother syndrome. That said, I laughed, so good joke, Hodor.

I can do it tomorrow.

Hosting a “phish quiz” for some strangers on zoom ::double eye roll::

Tomorrow works for me too

Shit, my bad. I’ll fix that. Today turned out not to be a good day for me. I just quit working for the day and pushed play on the stream. Tomorrow might be good tho.

Hodor is so bored right now he’s just shitting on random people enjoying something

5 Likes

Alright, let’s see what Jwelsh and StoneJack say, seems like tomorrow will work. 10 pm still good?

1 Like

Good

Alright, same link will work tomorrow night.

@ApostropheTH & @UMFree will need to open up their profiles to get the link

@ApostropheTH, still need to get you the link, let me know how you can get it.

@StoneJackBaller & @jwelsh8 are you guys good for tonight?