The Goose Is Loose

I’ve had three chances to see Goose, all last year. The universe has other plans for me though so unless I happen upon them at a festival in the future I’m not going to go out of my way to catch them. Is it my loss? Time will tell!

2 Likes

Its all of the boring parts about Phish without all of the awesome parts.

2 Likes

I think I might tell my “wife” I tried but never actually buy them. I really have zero desire in going to that show even when it’s 10min from my house.

4 Likes

Nah, don’t lie to your “wife”

4 Likes

While I Would normally agree, here I see no issue with it

2 Likes

Tell her to go. Keep the kids. Get them to bed by 8. And pound drinks rest of the night. I’ve been beginning to enjoy when my wife goes out. Play some video games. Hit some dabs. Drinks some beers. Good times

5 Likes

Disgusting behavior

3 Likes

Oh I relish when my she goes out since I’m a master at getting my kids to go to bed early. Alone time is so little it’s like hitting the lottery when it happens.

2 Likes

Pumped!!

I think it is worth giving them a chance.

I saw two shows. First one sparked my interest. Second one killed any possible interest, and now i can safely say they are not for me.

If they are at a festival i am at or have a show in town i will go if nothing else in life remotely conflicts. For example, I would probably skip them to stay home and watch regular season baseball on TV.

That is where they currently fit in the priority list.

Edit: i am the target audience, too. Phish fan who sees a lot of shows. Their whole selling point with their fans is that it is Phish, but with energy and longer jams.

Reality is its the same jam over-and-over and less complex compositions.

3 Likes

Pretty much sums them up perfectly

2 Likes

sounds like a regular wednesday night WITH my wife

5 Likes

My wife is grubby with the controller and hits the rig harder than me. I don’t let her play with me anymore.

1 Like

Speaking of dabs, what’s everyone puffing on lately? I picked up some of this cold cure Hash Burger last night. Tastes so fucking good.

2 Likes

My rosin guy just moved and MO rec charges way too much.

Currently dabbing on some Steawberry Cough live-resin. Not very happy about it.

Yep

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m going to pretend I’m not going but probably end up going anyways.

2 Likes

Guess I’m part of the flock now

1 Like

Just got back from a hut trip in the Sawtooths. Noticed that Goose was added to the Red Butte concert series. Went to use the gift certificate for the Garden I got for Christmas to buy a membership so I could get in on the pre-sale. Found out that my membership won’t register on their system till tomorrow morning after the member pre-sale ends. Now I’ll have to try for a public ticket.

1 Like