The Goose Is Loose

Anybody know if you can purchase single nights to the bingo tour? Not sure I’m committed for 5 nights but would like to do one or two. Not seeing single nights offered.

I didn’t see any and I think yesterday was the last day to buy them unfortunately

At least in this void there’s some actual discussion instead of the hellhole that is twitter.

Or at least that’s what I tell myself to get over the irony of my statement

Oh well. If I can’t play bingo no biggie, but hopefully I can at least stream.

1 Like

Everytime I come in this thread I sing “the goose is loose” in the same tempo as Elton’s “the bitch is back”

Goose, Goose, the goose is loose x7

Same sentiment. Would love to be able to pick streams a la carte because I can’t commit to all of them

Gotta think they will allow us to stream a la carte but won’t be able to participate in the bingo contest

Thanks…I will definitely check that out! Incidentally, over this last weekend, I gave their 2/20 Seattle gig from this year a listen on Bandcamp. Good stuff!

Looks like we’re in business for one night at at time

16H]
Can one buy a ticket for just one night of sweet, tasty jams?

Goose
@goosetheband

Replying to
@trevienstanger

Yes! At

Stream Goose Bingo Tour LIVE on LiveXLive - Premium Live Music
Watch Goose Bingo Tour and more premium live music, festivals, and concerts on LiveXLive.
livexlive.com

4:23 PM · Jun 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

1 Like

Thanks dude! Realized I posted the same link you already had there. I’ll probably spring $15 for one night and then see if I want to do any additional. Stoked regardless.

1 Like

In the same boat. The whole week’s schedule looks rad if you had the time but I just can’t commit to a full week of that shit lol. Glad we can do individual nights

First night of bingo was fantastic, highly recommend anyone jump in. A+ on the format, production value, set break commentary, all really good. The format is leading to some really interesting jams with stuff like exercise breaks and pulling the +15min jam ball while debuting a new song.

1 Like

Appreciate your thoughts on N1, glad to hear it was a good time. Couldn’t stream last night or tonight but definitely looking forward to tuning in next weekend.

Here’s a perfect example of what I was talking about with the format leading to some great jams

1 Like

Man night 2 seriously solidified this band as top tier for me…and again the format led to unexpected amazingness. They’ve been starting nights out with a quick “Free Space” jam before pulling the first ball, and yesterday the first ball pulled was “Reprise Opener”, so they expanded the jam for another 5min or so. Then the next 3 pulls were all covers, and the third one (Danger Zone) ended up being like a 40-50min long version since they pulled “Drums” (everyone on percussion) then “20+min” jam then “50 crunches” then “Trevor Reads Poetry” before the next song came up. Then to end it all was another cover. So the entire first set didn’t feature a Goose song XD

2 Likes

That actually sounds hilarious and very unique, I’m going to have to turn in for the next one. Appreciate the quick summary!

The 20+ minute jam was off the hook, then when they pulled the 50-crunches ball they settled into a cool groove throughout this and the poetry section. They kept commenting that the set was silly and ridiculous, which was too funny. I was impressed by how they were able to change keys and transition into whatever tune was drawn without saying a word to each other. They have really good listening abilities and just destroy the improv sections as a group.

Totally agree, relistening to it now since it’s on replay and I think there was only 1 hard stop in that first set, everything was just smooth transitions mid jam.

Any interest in sharing the log-in so the fiancee and I can give it a watch? Would be happy to compensate you or just share a future stream! No pressure, obviously.

Also loved the “In Your Eyes” (Mystery Song #4) in the 2nd set. Though Set 1 > Set 2 though. Overall, a great night of music.