The Doniac Schvice

Sorry to hear about all of the struggles, and wish everyone luck from here on.

We had about half our PTBM orders filled for AC & we were able to get all the others taken care of today. Took quite a few people to do so, but we’re all set with 11 sets of tix for all 3 nights!

Cannot f’n wait!! :rocket:

My requests for both nights of ATL was filled yesterday. Can’t wait to see my favorite low ROI jam band!

hope you miss out on nashville! :wink:

1 Like

Could only get stands for Dick’s Sunday. Ridiculous.

And whiffed on LA too. Jesus.

Phish fans are the worst. So many hoarders. Fuck it I’m going to make my plans as if I have tickets and get them week of for face or less. People grabbing these to trade with no intention of going to the shows are just as bad as the scalpers. And CoT is exacerbating the issue. /salty rant

4 Likes

It’s fucking ridiculous. I feel pressured into spending like $150 for a fucking ticket due to this dumbass situation every onsale. And I know I’ll be able to get a Forum ticket for like $20 in the lot but it’s fucking nerve-racking to book an entire trip with flights and Airbnbs and shit and no ticket in hand.

You can take solace in the fact that $150 will ABSOLUTELY get you a ticket on lot. Chances are it won’t come to that but if it does then hey, you’re basically paying the same price anyways.

I’ve learned my lesson and won’t buy a ticket anywhere but lot. I know a few folks who haven’t worried about tickets and haven’t been shut out once in 20 years.

At the very least you should have zero trouble getting an LA ticket on stubhub for near face. All that was available for me this morning was 200 section, said fuck it, I’ll just go through stubhub.

Same. Could have gotten 200 level but screw that.

They released more LA tix and behind the stage seats are available now. Love those seats. Sat behind the band once at MSG and it was dope. Picked up an aisle seat in the middle of the stage.

You like smelling Mike Gordon’s latex farts?

Meh yeah I’m not actually bothering trying to get tickets to trade.

Hershey us just going to be a pain because it’s super small.

Decided to go in on tickets for Nashville. Will be my first-ever phish show.

1 Like

Surprisingly got both SF nights.

1 Like

Haven’t listened to any of the shows yet but there were a truckload of bustouts in the Mayan Riviera.

I won’t base anything off one single cover, but all I heard was You Sexy Thing on the live broadcast on XM radio. It was pretty terrible… That is all.

It was kind of bad at MSG.

1 Like

i do not think it’s supposed to be good… it wouldn’t be funny if they played it well.

Maybe. I don’t see Phish for funny/poorly executed songs.

2 Likes