The Doniac Schvice

Highlight was the camera someone set up of the line.

Yarmouth Meg was getting into it with another wook.

1 Like

Lol. Didn’t see that. We got to our seats during the first song, as is tradition.

2 Likes

I highly doubt they sell out the United Center. Maybe Saturday night.

1 Like

The local papers review did mention that the venue still smelled like heady nugs when Selena Gomez played there a few days later.

3 Likes

I put in a request for (2) Friday floors/best available. I’d be cool going balls to the wall that night then not caring Sat/Sun

1 Like

Still deciding but told friend’s friend I’d give him my lawns if so

Lets party during one of the not caring shows

1 Like

Absolutely fam. I got your number :wink:

1 Like

I knew Greek was gonna be tough too. Less than 10k person venue AND full GA. That was a terrible experience. Part of the beauty of multiday runs is enjoying the town throughout the day but with that shitshow we had to go to the venue at like 2pm everyday to stand in fucking line. I love the Greek but I hope Phish never plays there again.

1 Like

Brother and I might try to snag a suite for chicago phish one night. Throw down hard on a Saturday

1 Like

That seems to be the consensus from everyone who went.

The Greek has always been a bucketlist spot for me, but w/o them I am not sure who I would really travel to see there. Maybe King Gizz will do a multi-night run sometime.

Bort bros before friend’s friend hoes.

1 Like

Do you have any ballpark info about pricing or how many people can be in a suite? Probably only going one night but I’m gonna have so many people in town.

My brother did the snooping. There are many options starting with 10 people @ 1100 cost, which seems totally reasonable. I think there are are suites up to 40 people.

1 Like

Almost seems too reasonable

1 Like

Right, I almost didn’t believe it. But the 10 person ones are probably garbage view suites and they probably increase like 700$ in the better direction

1 Like

That makes sense. I know how Bulls suite pricing goes but I have no idea how that correlates to a pHish show. We have an easy 9 headcount already

1 Like

One of the 12 person suites for a weekend Bulls game pushes $4k before taxes

Wowza

Penthouse Level suites are the 10 seaters, would really like to know the cost and how many will be available. Wrangling 20 folks is a whole different animal than 10.

4 Likes