The Doniac Schvice

Agree 100% about that N1 S3…def right there w/the God set. Those were the 2 most listened to sets by me for sure.

Great memories of that fest.

1 Like

Same here. Even the six hour wait to leave the grounds was an absolute blast. Never been so happy to see a wook with a bucket of hummus in my life.

https://youtu.be/h5sN_c_6iJE?t=637

1 Like

Tomorrow nights show is another one of the top-tier 3.0 shows. LOVE that Philly show, and pretty much all of Summer 15. Probably won’t get to watch live due to the Biscuits, but will be happy to check it out after.

Summer 2015 is odd. Saw one of my favorites and least favorites all in one weekend down at MPP. Saturday night was MONEY and Sunday fucking suckkkkkkked. Hate so much when N1 > N2.

Lol seems like how it always goes at MPP except that usually Sunday night is the throwdown. That MPP 2015 N2 was my 100th show. Was super hyped after the first night then such a letdown.

Summer 2015 was a really good tour overall though. Trey was polished after practicing for Fare Thee Well for months. The Mann show and Magnaball were as good as 3.0 Phish gets.

1 Like

Yeah was glad in 2018 that it went the other way around for MPP weekend.

I was in one of my best friend’s wedding the same weekend as Magnaball in Rochester so extra painful only being an hour away.

Summer 15 and Fall 18 are my favorite tours of 3.0. Fall 13, Summer 12, and Summer 17 are all great, too, but Summer 15 and Fall 18 are just so much more my style

Not really a phish fan like I used to be but the 2015 talk perks my interest. I remember there was a KDF from that tour that I must have listened to 100 times that summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmrQ0BNrMoU

2 Likes

That’s the one. Will listen today

I’ve only ever seen 3.0 Phish. But I’ve seen a lot of it. And I don’t think any run I’ve personally seen compares to the '16 SF run. Every show brought the goods. Very tight playing, fantastic jamming, high energy. Loved it.

really good one tonight although i like the first night better. top notch 2010 jams.

I have never been able to get into much 2010 stuff. The night before this one is definitely solid, though.

Yeah meh easy pass for me on this one tonight.

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to an entire show from 2010.

(and I’m not changing that tonight)

1 Like

I am still watching. Been decent so far, but still, its crazy how little they jammed in 2010. I had fun at the shows I went to that year, but never wanted to listen back to anything. Broomfield run in the fall is probably my least favorite Phish run I have ever done

2010 was definitely not one of their best years, but these shows are both pretty good in context. The Cities jam from the previous night is excellent.

Yeah I think the only thing from 2010 I really listen back to is the Worcester Hood and the ZooMass Tweetstick Meatprise for the LOLz

I really enjoyed that Light jam