The Doniac Schvice

good luck, they’ve killed mine every time i’ve tried it. if it works, please let me know too!

How much is a stream

Ah, word. Not trying to mess with that then. It’s 24.99 for stream. I’m watching Notre Dame right now, so going to wait to start after

just to be clear, it will still work in one spot, just whenever another sesh connects with your account the first one will die. could probably get around it somehow, i’m just too lazy to set up vpn or something.

Yeah, those fucking catholics pulled away didn’t they? Bout to turn it off and shoot some pool

That safety is nasty

1 Like

Dang was hoping for a heady Lydian jam last night

Dang this is already making me regret not going lol. Trey seems in and out of this jam but overall it’s sick

Did they just say “take off your mask, fear’s an illusion”?

Hell yeah do your own research sheep

5 Likes

Ha, Sigma Oasis. It was written and performed before the pandemic. Song sounds so out of place live now, though. You know some “woke” phish hippies probably use that shit all the time to say the band knows the virus is fake.

Hippies are gross, but also kinda hilarious.

Was almost comfortable putting stream on, and these douchebag Irish are letting Florida St sneak their way back into this game. Get it together!!!

Edit: just checked Twitter for first time. McGrupp and a 15 minute Sand is nice to see

Going for it this set! This Sigma Oasis jam is getting weird

Damn, type 2 Sigma Oasis? Thats gotta be the band trolling. That’s awesome.

It was honestly sick. This Reba seems really fast but I mostly know the studio version lol

Not so fast

1 Like

is the stream down or is it just me?

Yes, something with the live phish app. Never seen that happen before, ha, and then happens during the tour closer. Might stop following setlist so I can watch fresh when it gets back

1 Like

i suspect TG sabotage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

goodnight, bros!

2 Likes

Watching this rig rundown during set break, Trey really is a gem of a guy. You can’t not love him, he seems like the literal coolest dude of all time

3 Likes

or at least one of the most genuine guitar geeks still playing at his level

1 Like

Trey has definitely lived some life

you got a space reverb?