The Doniac Schvice

We got a recording and video of this one! Dang wish some Borters came out, that was honestly one of those magical everything clicks sets

2 Likes

multis plz

2 Likes

Loving all the action in the Schvice lately!! I feel like on the old bort it was just four of us talking to eachother for years.

As far as ibuprofen and shit, can’t say. I just smoke some weed and tug on my balls a bit. Usually does the trick.

3 Likes

Weed tends to dehydrate me when I’m hungover and makes my headaches worse. Usually helps with my body aches and nausea tho

Think I’m gonna sit it out tonight. If anyone’s got the heady stream link let me know.

Bro wtf. They just made that Everything’s Right video private literally while I was watching it. Ok, guess I’ll never listen to that again?

Yea, the body aches and nausea is the thing I’m usually most worried about. They make water for hydration.

5 Likes

Yeah but who paid for the studies on the hydrating effects of water? You guessed it, Big Water. Do your own research, sheep.

11 Likes

From the knee jerk reactions I’ve seen on Twitter, they’ve acted like the past two shows were some of the worse of tour. I enjoyed the jams even if it wasn’t anything mind blowing and felt they were “good” shows in my humble opinion

After much thought and resting up, 13 Advil at once and lots of hydration, I’ve decided I’m going to rally, get my shit together and ask the bort if anybody has a stream link for tonight

8 Likes

How could I leave this

5 Likes

I will also take a link if anyone is feeling generous.

Would also love a link

I’d have a link

1 Like

HEY LOOKING FOR A LINK BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO GO ACCEPT A FREE TICKET (DENIED TESTING VIA EMAIL)

2 Likes

I would like a link, c’mon someone hook it up, we’re Gallagher’s.

1 Like

That’s one thing about us Gallagher’s, we always find the stream

1 Like

i would share my stream, but plasma princess told me to keep it to myself

McGrupp in the two slot is tite.

1 Like

I bought it. If someone is tech savvy enough to log in and figure out a way to share it, PM me