The Beatles

Fuck the Beatles. I know that shit slapped back in the 60s but times have changed.

1 Like

let it all out y’all

1 Like

For real. It’s like they haven’t even heard of Billy @stringz

2 Likes

Right? Their songs are short, but wheres the fucken improv?

2 Likes

Fuck the Beatles!

3 Likes

The only band that matters to me

4 Likes

Ftfy

2 Likes

2 Likes

This dude clearly has shit taste

1 Like

it’s photoshopped lmao

3 Likes

I’m so proud.

3 Likes

i can’t stop. i’m dying thinking about peter jackson being like “i can’t wait to cut together all this beatles footage in a new way just to make a shit ton of money!!!”

like of all the fucking directors out there, you think the guy that made LOTR is looking to make another quick buck? lmfao.

6 Likes

Lol whoops

ftfy.

Na, as much as I don’t care about the Beatles. This will make money. A lot of money. Their generation isn’t dead yet

you must be the dumbest person in the world if you think disney does anything that loses money. go to sleep.

2 Likes

It would make money even if they were all dead

3 Likes

you guys have missed the point of that post, but that’s ok. Jackson didn’t go into this with the intent to make some altruistic thing that sets the story straight whether or not it makes money. this is just another way to capitalize on the same old story. this story guarantees cheese because of how commercial it is on its face. and frankly, besides LOTR his stuff is not exactly setting the world on fire.

Some of the biggest Beatles fans I have ever known are in their 20s and 30s.

Beatles will never die. Truly the GOAT

5 Likes

What’s your point?

1 Like