Texas Ter IX

We used to get a lot of 'Phreaks out for the 420 runs in Austin and while they switched it up in 2018 to play the Moody late summer, they are back at Stubb’s this September. These shows are going down. Late nights are being booked. Should be sweaty good times. I’ve got a wedding 9/11 in Denver so I can only swing Austin and Houston, but Dallas is always a good time even at the House of Rules so don’t skip it on my behalf. And Cain’s is worth a visit at least once!

Anyone else going to Austin, Houston, Dallas, or Tulsa?

It will be over two years since they’ve played Austin when these dates go down. Probably don’t want to miss them if you have the means to make it.

Keep Umphrey’s Weird!

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Austin one for sure since I live there. Maybe Houston so I can drag my little sister with me.

Miss seeing Price and Steve around these part. They were the TX umpham.

1 Like

DOING THE HOLE FUCKING THING BROS

Who needs a ride?

2 Likes

Thats their new home

Earth Day in Dallas.
4/20 in Austin.

Will swing Dallas since no Oklahoma shows.

1 Like

Back to basics with good ol’ Stubbs. Gotta love it.

1 Like

So dumb. Maybe they shouldn’t wait 3(?) years between shows and they would have a bigger following and could maybe sell more than a Stubbs show :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I think it’ll be about 4.5 years between Texas shows. Rough stuff. But I love Stubbs since I’m tall. Post up by the stage-left tree and get down to business.

3 Likes

See ya there???

1 Like

I’m gonna try to swing it for sure. My mom’s birthday is 4/19, so it’s a fantastic excuse to get down that way.

1 Like

Going to hit the Austin show

2 Likes

I have a bachelor party in Austin exactly a month later from 4.20. Will see if audibles are allowed lol.

2 Likes

Austin in May can already be too hot fyi. Use that as leverage to move it up!

1 Like

Was supposed to visit buddy in October, but had to cancel last minute due to his baby coming early. Solid makeup plan. Been trying to go a few times at different times of the year to see if its the metro area ill end up once i finally do decide to buy in a few years. Need to make sure i know how hot it feels at all times of the year.

1 Like

@PEN1S_ISLAND YOU ALREADY KNOW

2 Likes

YES SIRRRRR!!!

1 Like

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

2 Likes

I met @PEN1S_ISLAND in the bathroom at the HoB Dallas in 2013 iirc.

1 Like

Yep that was me. Fun show.

1 Like

Annie likey