Support the Bort

Go to your profile, click the “preferences” tab, scroll down to “Title” and choose “patron” from the drop down.

But it might not immediately transfer over to this site. I don’t see the Patron badge in your profile so migh take a minute to be available.

Yeah I don’t have that so it’s probably not until they charge me on Patreon? Not sure, just trying to get my Bort cred up.

1 Like

It was automatic for me AFAIK and happened right away. Not sure if it was by my email address or what.

My didn’t show up for a week

Took mine a day or two? I think it’s done personally from the @root account?

2 Likes

how is everything going? haven’t heard about the books since Jan.

Stringz has been making a fortune off us

5 Likes

knew it.

was moreso curious if we need to up our support, maybe do a membership drive & start throwing in tote bags for subscribers or something

Idk honestly I haven’t done the maths in a while. I will get around to it eventually. We pretty close to breaking even every month give or take 10 bucks, but haven’t done the exact numbers in a while.

Sure wish we had a treasurer…

Queue tears of fear soundtrack

Everybody wants to be a mod

(But nobody wants to help with the things we actually need help with)

But seriously, I could really use someone to help with this …

I could probably help, depending on what exactly it entails

Make a spreadsheet, run the patreon, add up numbers, make a post about it once a month

You already do a lot around here tho and I don’t want you to burn out so def don’t feel obligated. We can sign someone else up

1 Like

Maybe your job @opsopcopolis could be finding someone to do the job lol

1 Like

I would assume he has a calculator function.

47kkt5

1 Like

I’m down to help out. @stringz PM me deets

3 Likes

Sorry if this question has been answered already but if I want to make a one time donation instead of paying for a monthly subscription how does that work? It looks like the only patreon option is monthly payment plans.

It’s possible, just have to work it out w/Root.

It’s how I’ve done it thus far. Just sent 2 larger payments directly. Not a big fan of small monthly withdrawals from my bank account.

Easier for me to keep track of when I just send what I can once or twice a year.

1 Like

you can edit in patreon. I initially signed up for the silver monthly choice, and then changed it to a single lump sum rather than a monthly set up.

@root

1 Like