Summer Tour 2023

Never been to the NE, would love to go smoke chronic in Acadia National Park and eat 30 lobster rolls

1 Like

I went to Acadia National Park in 2005 with my parents when we were visiting colleges out east and Iā€™ll never forget the lobster meal I had at Bar Harbor that same day. That shit was amazing right off the boat.

1 Like

I wish it wasnā€™t NE in June. I already have way too much stuff going on already and was waiting to catch a run or two in August. I wanted to get out there and @gatroe show me around.

They are always the last band to announce tour dates. KB stop with the crypto and make a silly graphic with tour dates like Phish did.

1 Like

:harps:

4 Likes

Heard thatā€™s just N1 of the HBC Bakerā€™s Dozen

2 Likes

Oh great itā€™s the UM version: 13 nights where every song is repeated

6 Likes

13 days opener, every night.

3 Likes

Would :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Full fluff but I NEED these dates announced. I wanna make plans for Asheville and Milwaukee before I make actual plans for southeast Phish

13 Days is a cool song. They should play it more.

ā€œSorry, we donā€™t really play ballads anymoreā€ - probably BB despite releasing a full album of downtempo songs

1 Like

Kinda hope Milwaukee is a fall date, cause otherwise itā€™ll be summerfest

2 Likes

You know, I was thinking tomorrow would be a good day to announce some dates. Glad that it seems thatā€™s happeningā€¦

Announce Asheville too, please? 600 people going to Windjammer and Wilmington isnā€™t going to affect your bottom line KB FFSā€¦

Hampton beach Friday June 2nd kangā€™d

1 Like

SUAR

1 Like

Iā€™m an idiot

1 Like

What are you doing gettingITP for midwest UM?

2 Likes

I heard some rumblings. Itā€™s the one Midwest city Iā€™ve been wanting to check out that I havenā€™t yet so telling myself Iā€™m going to do it if they have a date(s) there

Not as reliable as this Asheville rumor Iā€™ve now heard from multiple people. But fingers crossed

4 Likes

Spill the deets

Im enjoying the humblebrag flex. Lets let him ride this one out a bit.

6 Likes