Summer Tour 2023

I took the bait!

(No, Ohio)

3 Likes

I saw them at the Neighborhood Theater in Charlotte in 2010. Debut of Conduit that night. That venue was kind of shitty iirc.

1 Like

That was the first show I traveled for. The Neighborhood Theatre was renovated at one point but still too small for them now.

2 Likes

Yeah, Neighborhood Theatre is old as fuck, and it permanently smells like deems. But I have some extremely fond memeories so I love that place.

Saw a bunch of Ratdog and PGroove there.

The outdoor amphitheater behind Fillmore is cool. They played there with Tribe one time.

1 Like

Yeah I was at that one but it was pretty undersold as I recall

Iā€™d love to see them back at Westville Music Bowl in New Haven but based on the pitiful Bridgeport crowd last year I doubt theyā€™ll play a slightly too big venue in CT again anytime soon

Either of you, hit me up if you have any questions about 4848. HIGHLY recommend. Itā€™s an amazing set up. Went year 1 and had an absolute blast. However, I just donā€™t see myself going back with GSGB as the headliner playing two nights.

1 Like

Where have they neglected this year? Iā€™m guessing New Englandā€¦

2 Likes

Has to be.

I donā€™t know if I can swing New England with Colorado and 4848 Festival looming and a potential Summer Camp stop. Fuck Corporate America, brah! I need to work for myself.

1 Like

2 shows at the capitol for the 25th anny is considered neglecting the NE?

Gotta wait for August datesā€¦wonā€™t be announced til April most likely after the SE shows.

kinda frustrated by that because I wanted to see what the SE UM dates are before making plans for phish huntsville and/or alpharetta

might leave me no choice but to go all in on SE phish

Iā€™m glad I donā€™t care much about Phish any more so it makes my life easier.

Phish SE is in July, UM SE is in August so no conflicts anywayā€¦

2 Likes

Eh. Itā€™s not New England

VT, CT, RI, maybe an Albany or Rochester date

1 Like

Iā€™d love to go back to Portland, Maine again. Saw them there in 2016 and 2017. Good town.

3 Likes

Maine also has the best cannabis on the East Coast so I would love to see whatā€™s popping off there now that its fully legal.

1 Like

Our best friends moved there and Iā€™d love to visit them and see a show there. Also going to a wedding in NH at the end of July so if they fall around there thatā€™d be incredible

2 Likes

today I learned