Summer Tour 2023

MKE lies south of the MN/IA border so you would want to go through Rockford pick up 80 at the quad cities.

2 Likes

Iowa Nebraska. The nothingness is oddly soothing. Blast jams, smoke joints, enjoy the corn

2 Likes

No thanks

4 Likes

Just fly, use transit + bus to show. You can drive too obvs but you wont save much paying for all the gas and the cost of depreciation on the kia

5 Likes

Team UM is so stupid not announcing the rest of their tour. Already making plans for August/Labor Day (Arc Fest here I come) so I’m out on hitting any non Tennessee dates. Gotta sell tickets to an Alabama brewery show and not let people make plans!

3 Likes

Hoping to see a KC date sometime this year. Or they could stop being cowards and come back to Lawrence.

1 Like

Definitely my favorite outdoor venue east of Red Rocks.

1 Like

Man, still no additional summer dates huh? My wife is going to have our whole calendar filled before they drop!

August dates will be announced last week of April/first week of May once the SE dates are done

4 Likes

July 2nd - Summerfest Milwaukee Wisconsin.

4 Likes

Weird. The Summerfest website says it runs 6/22-6/24, 6/29-7/1, and 7/6-7/8. Either Summerfest doesn’t know shit about the dates of their festival or you got bad info…

3 Likes

it’s been a few years since SummerFest has done Sunday shows IIRC

4 Likes

Like kangfirmed kangfirmed?

2 Likes

I thought it was going to be 6/23 tbh. not sure they’d have Umphrey’s at the festival grounds the day after summerfest weekend 2 ends? hope I’m wrong…

2 Likes

Oh maybe not then. I’ve just heard they are playing Summerfest this year and assuming the open date on 7/2 was for that show.

1 Like

That might be it. Idk why I thought I saw that 7/2 was the only open date for the first half of summer. I never heard a date, just they were playing Summerfest.

2 Likes

Anyone see this on social media today?

Apparently the run goes Knoxville>Asheville x 2>Athens/Chattanooga. I could be down on that.

1 Like

Welp that sucks I won’t be able to go bc it’s during our Annual Tent Sale at work…

Weak if true