Summer Tour 2023

Either that’s photoshopped or it’s just a crappy saved file, look how janky everything in the circle/coin look.

Edit: Not sure why anyone would even mess with that part if they were to photoshop it but still looks way off.

2 Likes

I thought it looked a little 'shopped myself but this dude that is pretty tight with the band posted it was legit in response to someone questioning it and then he posted the other dates of the run. I wouldn’t doubt this source. We’ll see if they drop them anytime soon. I was hoping for three nights with the prices of flights being able to knock out a three night run in one city is ideal at this point for me. None of those cities are easy to fly to. Will probably fly to Atlanta and rent a car if I get my license unsuspended by then. At least that would allow me to see a bit more of Asheville this time around. The last time I was in Asheville I spent a lot of time in my hotel room.

I was personally hoping it would be AVL x 3 so I could do my 148-150 in one city but won’t bitching about 2 nights in Asheville.

1 Like

Asheville would be dope for 150. My 150th show was in Tempe in 2014. I love celebrating milestones. My next show is a milestone and it was supposed to happen in Vegas but I fucked that up and decided I couldn’t swing Fayetteville. Debated on Austin but I really need to stack some cash so going to be responsible and not see Umphrey’s until Colorado. Dillon will be dope. I’m from Colorado so it will be a good place to ring in another number.

2 Likes

Would def give up a night of AVL for a night at TN or GA theater.

They’re never very good by N3 of the same city anyway.

2 Likes

I did the two nights at the Bijou in 2008 but have never seen a show at the Tennessee Theatre - would love to catch a show there. I don’t have many memories of Knoxville outside of buying an eighth of vacuumed sealed buds for $60 from some kid that said he got it from the guy that ran Cali lol.

1 Like

TN theater is probably my fav venue

1 Like

no school for me that weekend and I love asheville, everyone is invited to celebrate my 30th bday with me there

10 Likes

I’m too lazy to find the “no more traveling for umphreys post again”

12 Likes

It’s definitely not summerfest. They already announced all the main stage headliners for the festival. UM was not on it, that date has to be something around peach fest area on east coast I would think?

They don’t play Sunday’s anymore at Summerfest. Since going to the 3 weekend format only shows that weren’t “festival” shows were an occasional pre party Wednesday shows in the AM Fam main big stage. Which UM would never be able to play that stage.

4 Likes

Lol yes I’m not traveling anymore with exception for NY shows, UMbowl, bday shows, and when I am feeling fomo (always)

8 Likes

Only if @stringz can come

3 Likes

he’s invited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of traveling for shitty drug bands I’m gonna be in Denver next Saturday. I’d love to see @stringz daddy. You can come I guess

5 Likes

I finally get to meet you? #swoon

3 Likes

Hope so fam. I’ll be in town for Sqwerv’s album release party.

4 Likes

Would love to make Asheville happen. Never been.

6 Likes

Please. Would love to show you the town brother.

5 Likes

I am ready.

… I think

3 Likes

Woof. Committed to a Labor Day weekend festival, PL Nov and Dec dates have my travel/hotel budgets pretty tight. Knoxville weekday dates would be tough for PTO. Might not be a good UM year for me

But also tempted to say fuck it. Knoxville > Asheville run would have my fomo at an all time high. My two favorite places

1 Like