Summer Tour 2023

I hope not. NYE runs are highly overrated and Mad Dog sucks. Would rather just get a Riverside Halloween run.

4 Likes

Lol NYE runs are always a blast. Horns donā€™t bother me since itā€™s only one night and maybe a sit in for a song another night. Plus the Riverside is a blast to see a NYE run at, went to Greensky a few years ago. Venue is the best in the country and itā€™s not even close.

7 Likes

Nye runs are fun as hell! Being horny rules. Plus lots of stat padding during those runs

11 Likes

Love me a good stat pad. If you want to get your debut count up hit a NYE run. Iā€™m hoping NYE is in Chicago too. My parents would appreciate me coming home for the holidays and that would get me back.

2 Likes

Highly doubt nye will be in Denver but I need them to play the mission ballroom for NYE.
Wonder if theyd try Miami again

1 Like

I did every NYE run from 05-12, and then went again in 16.

The 29-30 used to always be great. Shows on the 31st do tend to be the lamest of the run, though. For pretty much all the bands.

It is a fun party. Would like to do another one someday.

Would do Milwaukee or St. Louis. Would do Chicago, too, if at Salt Shed, Auditorium, Radius or maybe Riv. I dont think i would ever mess with another Aragon run.

2 Likes

I hope not. Even after the shows cancelled I still went to Miami and stayed on Miami Beach. Kinda sucked to be honest.

1 Like

Milwookiee or bust

2 Likes

This

1 Like

Plus you and I will buy everyone around us shots when the venue doesnā€™t have champagne at midnight!

3 Likes

We crushed it!

3 Likes

Riverside > Salt Shed would make for a great weekend. Theyā€™ll probably just play the Aragon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to get to my first Red Rocks show this summer. My bday is the next day so that would be a killer birthday. I might be able to make it work

Looks like a fight there and back is about $387, then I need a hotel and thatā€™s about it besides uber and misc things

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

If you are rolling solo check out Bus To Show.

You could stay near Cap Hill in Denver and just catch that each night for like $32 round trip plus meet people going to the show as well. I havenā€™t done it since the Disco Biscuits in Broomfield in 2014 but itā€™s always a solid way to get to shows in Colorado.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

Super easy road trip as well. I drive every year for a summer Colorado trip. But then again I like driving a lot. Helps me destress from work nonsense and just a enjoy the sunshine and jams

3 Likes

I have driven to CO with a friend before, it was a great drive. I just worry about the Kia making it, but I suppose I could rent a vehicle.

Do Wisconsineers go through MN and the Dakotas or do you suffer through Iowa and Nebraska like Illinois folks have to?

Regardless of how ya make it there, hope ya make it. Red rocks is a magical place. Love it

1 Like