Summer tour 2020

I was confused a little because Goose sold that show out in like 2 weeks. I was thinking that there was an indoor venue, but I wasn’t sure. Good for Goose for selling that out.

Asked multiple staff members at the Pony at last year’s show if the rumors of it being over true were and they all said that it was still on for this year as far as they knew.

Cummins lies

Just probably trying to sell tix, man

Forecastle Rumors?

They skipped Tennessee Theatre last year so I’m imagining they make that happen this summer, late August. I could see a swing through Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville. Not necessarily in that order.

They’re hitting Memphis and basically Chattanooga this week. And Knoxville Oct 2019.

I would def bet on a TN theatre show in August, probably Nashville too. Idk about Memphis and Chattanooga.

Nash Ascend (x2) > Knox TN Theatre (x2) then

1 Like

Would be so on board for this. Obviously not a huge fan of festival sets, but haven’t made it back to Forecastle in ~5 years, and this would probably be enough to get me there. Always enjoyed that festival.

Not exactly summer but have we heard any Halloween chatter yet?

Damn, living in Nashville, I would love this. I don’t think they’ve ever done a multi-night run at the same venue in Nashville with the exception of The Ryman run last year, though.

And just like that. Forecastle Confirmed.

Boom!

And Goose on the same day! I love it.

2 Likes

I don’t know much up touring but that Forecastle, String Summit, Floyd Fest looks like logistical nightmare.

1 Like

May 29
Coca-Cola Roxy
Atlanta, GA

May 30
Coca-Cola Roxy
Atlanta, GA

1 Like

Thoughts on how likely it is they will be doing NE dates July 8-12 leading up to Levitate in MA? Would like to put in vaca request soon, they go quick for the summer and it would work out perfect if they did a new England/NY tour that week and weekend. My guess is if they’re at Forecastle the next weekend they probably would be done and out of the NE if they did any dates there. Also dumb question but do they often do club date>festival the next day or vice versa in the summer, or do they not play a show the next weekend night if they just did a festie (or vice versa)? I should know this…

@jwelsh8 Any idea on prices for 2 day/singles for the Atlanta shows? Can’t seem to find that info anywhere. Thanks

I mean it depends on where they’re playing. For example; just last summer they had 2 “regular” shows leading up to the Saturday at Camp Bisco. So it made some sense to go NC > VA > central PA then took about a 2 week break. Basically I believe it comes down to where the festival is vs where they plan to play shows already. We all know they have a rough gameplan to their touring model, it’s not like they just throw darts at the map and roll with it lol. So a mix of festivals and club shows is what I’d expect, but I know nothing, so don’t take my word for it.

I do not have prices just yet. I should note that the two-day passes made available today will be GA. If you would like reserved seats, you will need to purchase individually.