Summer tour 2020

Any rumors floating?

1. Red Rocks run late June.
  2. Another West Coast run in July
  3. NE is due.
  4. Midwest- Indy, Louisville, and another stand alone Chi show.

Anything else missing?

1 Like

Northwest string summit got announced at Hornings Hideout. 2 sets one acoustic and one electric.

I’d really be okay with it if they made Red Butte an annual stop. Vegas needs some love. Been since 2016.

1 Like

finally! hornings!!

1 Like

yeah i’d hop on a plane to hit the red butt again, mediocre show but what a great venue.

side-note, i think i met you there last year… i was to your right with the headphones and the handle of tito’s. anyways, cheers.

1 Like

Yup that was me, that bottle did me dirty lol. Drove 10 hours to Bend the next day so fucking hungover. I would love for them to do that swing backwards. Red Butte>Kettlehouse>Seattle>Vancouver would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

So excited to see them on the Strummit lineup.

1 Like

I’m hoping that means a bunch of pacnw stuff this summer.

1 Like

Joel mentioned hoping the next Nashville stop would be outdoors, so maybe a return to Ascend is in order. They seem to love playing Southern markets in the sweltering heat, so probably some combination of TN/NC/FL/the annual Birmingham date will happen.

Red Rocks will be over Father’s Day Weekend. Goose to open one of the nights.

Kind of strange there hasn’t been an announcement yet. Last year it was announced in November.

That’s kool do you know if it’s three nights again

Last year NYE wasn’t in Denver though…

Fair point

Looks like the 2018 presale was on 1/24, so you’d think an announcement would be coming very soon.

I think somebody else mentioned that they heard 3 nights in June in another thread. Can’t remember where I saw that.

Also, for those of you travelling, consider staying for the following weekend for Beanstalk. That festival rules. Make a whole CO trip out of it and use the time between the Sunday Red Rocks show and the Thursday start of Beanstalk to get down to the San Juan range (Telluride, Durango, Ouray, Pagosa Springs, Lake City). It’s gorgeous down there and very different scenery than the Front Range.

2 Likes

Yeah RR that year was announced 1/18/2018. The shows were July 5-7

I’ll guess next week announce

Yes, three nights again.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Summer tour 2020:

I’d LOVE for them to hit Red butte again! LOVE that venue for the BYOB espesh in UT. The lightning storm was a rad way for the ending of the show as well.

2 Likes

Would love some love for Madtown or Milwaukee

Are there any outdoor venues that would be a good fit for them? I can see them playing summerfest. It’s been since 2016 since they played there.