Summer tour 2020

not too many outdoor venues in Madison for UM. they played outdoors at this place called Willow Island in 2008 with STS9 but I’m not sure they even have concerts anymore. that was the last outdoor show in Madison. Summerfest would be fun but I want more than a 1 set festival type show!

Would love a Burlington date in the summer, haven’t played here since summer 2016. Waterfront would be especially good.

Psyched that they’re going to Hornings, makes me want to hop a plane out that way.

Anything firming up for this July west coast run? Figure we’re at least a couple months away from any official word, but wondering if there’s any rumblings. Really hoping for a return to Vegas even if it is hot as fuck in July.

Are they not on the west coast like march/april?

Yeah, but they’re also playing NWSS in July and did 2 west coast legs last year.

Just speculating, but I could see them doing Kettlehouse and Red Butte Gardens the same weekend as Strummit

I’m really hoping, but know it wont happen, that Chicago gets at least two nights. I don’t want to sound like I am complaining, but for it being their “hometown” they sure don’t treat it as such (at least not for a while). And with Summercamp each year, they can’t announce any summer shows until they are like two months out, which can really fuck up your plans.

I could be way down for that. Really wish they’d do a Vegas show already. 3 years is annoyingly long. Glad to see San Diego back in the mix but really wish we could have a 4 night SW run again.

I’m really hoping for some May-June Southeast dates, with them not doing Sweetwater and Bonnaroo it seems to open up opportunities for Nashville, Atlanta and surrounding area shows. Was really banking on them being at 1 of those 2 festivals

I know right? They go from like 5 years in a row, 2 of those being umbowl, to absolutely nothing.

I just moved out here a few months ago so I’m hoping that the annual stop comes back.

Nice! 5 years for me. Not the best city for hitting a lot of um shows, especially moving from Chicago. I try to plan at least one trip a year to hit a multi night run. The drive to LA isn’t too bad either.

I was living in Tucson before so now there’s at least 5 places they book within 6 hours drive instead of 2 lol. Also it’s way cheaper to get to the Denver runs from here.

I think that could be likely
They’re playing Levitate Fest in Marshfield 7/10-7/12
daily schedule not announced
but i could see Burlington > Portland> Marshfield that weekend

I’d expect some SE shows in August as well as the usual three nights in FL. Joel had mentioned that they want to play Ascend in Nashville so that’s pretty much a lock.

Stonepony!?

Joel said they’d be back to Asbury but that the Stone Pony Summerstage was done after last year.

I think the Summer Stage was originally going to be done after 2019 but got a reprieve. I can’t remember where I read that but I do see that they have shows scheduled that go into July of this year so hopefully it’s still kicking.

I know Goose is playing there in May.

Oh wow yeah you’re right, awesome news. Pretty sure Goose will just be at the indoor venue at Stone Pony. But it does indeed look like acts are booked for the outdoor Summer Stage this summer.