Summer Camp 2023

Will be in attendance Sunday

4 Likes

5 Likes

Really curious to see the schedule now. The usual Saturday night alternating UM and moe sets doesn’t really make sense if they’re sharing a stage. I wonder if they’ll just do something like two moe. sets followed by two UM sets.

1 Like

Also curious about the surprise. I kept expecting them to announce STS9 since there was a contest where you want a golf cart ride with Alana. That seemed like a weird contest for an artist that’s not on the lineup. But I also doubt they would hold onto a name that big for that long.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll announce Billy and the Kids after their show tonight. That’s my random guess

2 Likes

Nice squeaky feet slot.

4 Likes

Sorry, but I’m old and really can’t do late afternoon shows like I used to.

7 Likes

How very midwest fam of you

5 Likes

Interesting - Looks like um basically took moes previous set times. Closing out moonshine on Saturday + Sunday and opening it up friday

2 Likes

I think I’m going to go Sunday. So glad UM is closing this thing out this year and at the better stage area.

3 Likes

Which one is Moonshine? Is that the one with a little bit of a hill and woods behind it?

Yes

2 Likes

Damn, fomo just hit hard seeing the schedule.

2 Likes

So is “moe and UM” just a transitional set or tag team? Hope for y’all it’s the latter

1 Like

The 2 day VIP option for $350 is tempting. I think I’m in

1 Like

I’m guessing them selling 2-day tickets is an indication that ticket sales are low again. Hell yeah.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Just bought my Sunday 1 Day. Schedule looks enjoyable, actually

Always wanted to see Mastodon as well. Given the schedule, a sit-in doesn’t seem out of the question with them

Ready to return to this carny fest.

4 Likes

Officially in for Thursday-Saturday. Gotta leave Sunday morning, but im sure i will be over it by then anyways.

Two nights of the Biscuits, plus Claypool, and the um/moe set was too much to pass up.

3 Likes

Rip scamp

3 Likes