You broke the seal!
Now you’ll be peeing all weekend.

3 Likes

Nice stream.

6 Likes

Looks hydrated too

6 Likes

8 Likes

The only year I went to Scamp (14) they had those bathroom trailers that were an absolute disaster.

4 Likes

I saw some wook rip the door off one of those that year>vomited into toilet> proceeded to lay down in the stall saying I’m high on K.

What a set list that was.

7 Likes

We were camped so far from them that it was a hassle to use them. Some one of the ride carnies catcalled a woman in our group which we think justified using his truck wheels as a urinal for the remainder of the fest.

4 Likes

Yes, he’s back!

There was like 3 inches of standing “water” in every single one of those by the end of the weekend.

1 Like

Magic Beans late night set was awesome. Never seen Scott play that well. Also never seen the magic beans that loose. Great time. Their regular set earlier in the day was pretty boring though, TMSNEI.

Still nobody is here. GA woods still have spots where you can set up a massive 30 person party camp. Talk of the town here.

5 Likes

Its cool to see those guys doing well. My brother knew Scott and some of those guys in high school.

1 Like

VIP (brag) camping is pretty spacious as well. I’m used to waking up and all the empty nooks are filled in

Wonder how many people just opted for the day passes?

Daily update

<3

6 Likes

Looks grassy

3 Likes

11 Likes

Lol wtf is that dick biscuit?

8 Likes

I’m going to use this as my LinkedIn profile picture

9 Likes

I’m guessing it’s European.

2 Likes