Summer Camp 2022

Decided we’re in for summer camp. Who will I see there?

3 Likes

Pretty sure Umphrey’s is playing

2 Likes

Believe it when I see it.

2 Likes

Have you worked out how to sneak booze in?

8 Likes

Sorry, nope. Something came up

debating on driving for a Sunday throwdown.

UM → moe. → Bone Thugs → Little Feat → Saxsquatch → Lespecial → Aqueous plays Bowie.

might be worth the $75 just to eat a bunch of L and watch that guy play the saxophone in a bigfoot costume.

5 Likes

They’re doing 2-day passes now, too. Don’t think that used to be an option. In case you want moe->UM->moe->UM->Lespecial primus set

2 Likes

Wonder how ticket sales have been?

1 Like

Friday looks dope too. moe > jrad > jrad > um > um

1 Like

Into late night Tribe at the Moonshine stage.

Wish I had a teleporter or jet pack as I would like to see the Friday lineup but I have no desire to drive 6+ hours and deal with camping.

1 Like

I actually thought about doing that 2 day pass option, but everyone I know including myself has been over doing summercamp for many years already. But the Sunday lineup is tight and Saturday I always like seeing UM play until 2AM.

2 Likes

How long have they been doing this for now? I haven’t been since 2013 but I have no recollection of them ever playing that late.

1 Like

It’s been for a little while I feel like, I haven’t been back for a few years and it was a thing when I was still going every year.

1 Like

2013, main stages went until 1 AM. Per this at least:

I’ll have to check my old schedules. I haven’t been to scamp since 2017 but I thought UM was always done by around 1am outside the barn shows.

2015 was my first year and Saturday was UM->moe->UM->moe on Saturday with the last moe. set finishing at 2am.

It was also a weird year where UM didn’t play Sunday because they were booked at another festival, so they played 3 sets on the Sunshine stage Friday night instead of the usual 2, but they were earlier (6-7, 7:45-9:15 as GODBONER, and 9:45-11:15). STS9 closed out the sunshine stage that night from 12:30-2am.

1 Like

Since at least 2015 the main stages have ended at 2am. 2017 was the first year that UM played the closing slot.

Bunch of images

2015:

2016:

2017:

2018:

2019:

3 Likes

Nice detective work!

2 Likes

Real question though since I haven’t been in a few years, how do you sneak booze in?

4 Likes

Find this security guard at 4am.

8 Likes