Summer Camp 2022

passedoutwooks posted this bort classic of gable a few weeks ago

7 Likes

11 Likes

I like that the two boxes of cheezits have been saved

1 Like

The two years I went in 07 and 14 it was pretty nice.

Yeah I called it quits after 2013. The only two years I recall having good weather were 2008 and 2010

1 Like

Man the bort is so obsessed with the weather at Summercamp

2 Likes

Thats how you sneak beer in

5 Likes

@TheLapper in true wook form

7 Likes

2008 had tornado warnings, and they tried to evacuate the campgrounds.

We spent hours spun out, huddled in my car. That was a pretty traumatic night for me & my ex GF. All the booze & chemicals ingested weren’t doing my GI tract any favors either, so I was straight suffering through the nastiest part of that long night/AM. I had to shit so bad, and the porta potties were so far away, that I decided to back my car up a few feet & plant a giant soft serve in the pouring rain & crazy winds & lightning, then pull my car back over the mess. When we packed up & left that next day (or 2 days later…can’t exactly remember), I covered it with a garbage bag & secured it with tent stakes in an attempt to make it so no one would step in my expelled demons…

5 Likes

The only Summer Camp show I’ve attended was 5/30/04. I saw on the OG bort that the fest was being cancelled but that UM was still playing late night. 2 hours later we were there raging in the barn.

1 Like

We packed up and left that Sunday evening.

Weather looks good for the weekend but goodness it’s going to be messy arriving on Thursday/Friday.

Might have to sell a Saturday/Sunday ticket. Bought it for my brother who didn’t tell me he didn’t actually know if he would be able to get his shift covered and it looks like he might have to work. Will know for sure tomorrow evening. Either way, if anybody is looking for a 2-day ticket, I might have one for $130 obo.

Edit: he couldn’t get his shift covered, so I’m definitely selling it.

First and last bathroom post this weekend. Not doing that shit again.

GA woods 2 hours after gates opened. Don’t remember ever seeing it this empty.

14 Likes

no kidding. it’s typically a sprint into the depths of the woods. wild

2 Likes

Lmao at the porta shot. You claim it’s the last but you know you can’t let the bort down like that

4 Likes

10 Likes

RIP Scamp.

6 Likes

EAD

You prolly right though.

3 Likes

My gf been working the fest the last couple of years and she thinks low ticket sales is due to the fest happening in August 2021, where they sold the most tickets ever.

Low ticket Scamp sounds incredible

9 Likes