Summer 2022 Tour Dates

That’s no bueno. This will be my first time missing Phish at Merriweather in the 3.0 era.

I had kids in 2009 and 2011 and still peaked in 2013. Spring Break Floriduh shows help fluff those numbers.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever be back to 8+ shows per year, but I definitely will be back at live shows soon. Just hard right now between the “wife” being post op and limited to what she can do, and the kids only having their first shot.

1 Like

I’m just not traveling for UM anymore. I did for @opsopcopolis 's favorite band, Phish, though.

Yeah, if I can’t drive home from UM, I’m not going.

For @opsopcopolis’s favorite band I will stay overnight.

1 Like

yeah

Brooklyn Bowl is open on these dates. Ryman is booked though.

No idea what Nashville would have to do with numbers and I’m done traveling for UM for the year (besides the shows I have planned) but would obviously welcome it

1 Like

The Fillmore Miami is also open that weekend. I could see them being like third times the charm trying to play that venue again after cancelling 2020 NYE and 2021 NYE there. I’m just hoping Joel says we’ll see you in November early Sunday morning and they are coming back for two nights proper in Portland. That would be ideal. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s old news at this point but what I heard back in the spring was Madison x2 > First Ave x2 in February 2023.

5 Likes

If Madison really is not till next February, what other markets could they be targeting in the Midwest that weekend?

Notre Dame is at Navy that weekend…

Has anyone checked Doom Flamingo’s tour schedule for November?

Wide open…

Probably Iceland

6 Likes

I’m still hoping it’s at some venue in Vegas I’m unaware of. Like Area 15 where the Meow Wolf they have in Vegas is located.

1 Like

Meow Wolf would be tightAF

2 Likes

UMBowl in Vegas makes a lot of sense. They’ve already done one there and it’s been a while since they played Vegas. Or UMBowl Atlantic City?

2 Likes

They haven’t played Vegas since 2017 when they did that jammed out Floor. I skipped that show because my ex wanted to stay with her sister in Scottsdale between LA and Tempe iirc so we didn’t hit Las Vegas on that run. While the Brooklyn Bowl and House of Blues are booked, it’s fucking Las Vegas. Plenty of venues. It would be awesome for me too because there is a huge cannabis tradeshow the following week so I could stay there for work afterwards. I love Las Vegas.

1 Like

That IsThisHeady guy must get all the sick Umphrey’s Twitter scoops

Most recent email blast shows UM in LA, Oakland, and Reno having Main Squeeze as the opener. Should be good, saw them headline a show earlier this year and it was a lot of fun.